Navigation
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-20 09:05:23

Agree with Lupe Lifebuoy.
And thanks,Shabs+Fetishlover

Did some research this weekend on this,and looked at all advertisers offering an insight into this lifestyle.

I'm so in.Gonna try it every weekend until year end,because I feel bearing one's soul to a complete stranger must be super empowering and life-changing.

And this is what I'm looking for,so that I can continue my growth as a human being of worth and value to myself & others.

And,I suppose,only fetish lovers or those incorporating a BDSM lifestyle fully,would get the entire gravitas of the term: "Don't yuck my yum".

Lady Juliet,K!nky M!nx,Laura Love & one more lady whose ad has not been renewed yet,but is a qualified chef,I am busy creating my lists of do's,don'ts,"not sure but I'll give it a go",as well as scenes for when we get appointments set up.

Look forward to meeting you all,Madames & Mistresses!
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-20 10:19:52

On 2020-09-20 09:05:23 Pinteshwaran said:

so that I can continue my growth as a human being of worth and value to myself & others.

Seeking us the only way to live ;-)
Alison Diamond
Alison Diamond - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 98
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-20 11:47:13

Masochism isn't just a male thing, there are various people from various walks of life.
Masochism is the enjoyment of power exchange, humiliation and pain. There is more than just pain to BDSM and the kink world.
When asked what people think about BDSM and domination most people reply with the pain thing as stated above. However domination involves so much more. There is a whole sensual side to things that is being missed.
Like the rest of life BDSM is varied in taste and flavour.
Picture for one moment yourself blindfolded and having someone tease you with your senses making you experience a variety of things that make your fire and passion increase till you bef for release. Or giving you a lingam massage and eventually through various means increase your orgasm control.
Or having a dominatrix guide you through pleasure and punishment to attain that goal that's been eluding you for so long...
There's lots to explore with a dominatrix if you not into pain.
If pain isn't to your liking there's lots of other rabbit holes to explore.
Just my two cents and from experience.
Kind regards
Alison
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-20 13:16:56

Seems like a beta male trait.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-20 15:49:47

So I have been seeing Mistress on and of for a long time know ESA has had and still have some of the best I have visited. It such a awesome experience its bang for your buck and for me who is into veries fetishes a normal FH booking is just plain old boring. The day you can fully submit to a woman is the day you will understand pure enjoyment in a booking for that two or 3 hours it gets more more intense till you orgasm it's on another level
Mistress Chloe Cox
Mistress Chloe Cox - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 09:30:57
Edited: 2020-09-21 09:31:23

Male masochism shows but one side of the BDSM/fetish world.

BDSM incorporates different "practices" and in so doing addresses various personalities and drives (causing the need to seek the experience in the first place).

Masochism, referring to physical enjoyment of inflicted pain in this case, is one form of "release" for a male submissive. Simply phrased, some men cannot find this release in ways only incorporating psychological submission/worship without the pain aspect.

When I speak about "release", I am referring to a sexual, non-erogenous bodily, psychological and spiritual release at the same time. This means the release goes deeper than one typically experienced in/with a conventional orgasm due to the fact that the element of physical pain.

Subspace can also be a reason, if not the main reason why masochism is attractive to men. It is a mental state of complete bliss, calmness of mind, etc, often compared to the feeling of a "mental high" experienced most often in domination incorporating pain compared to domination without the incorporation of pain. This is desired due to the stresses of life-work, family, etc. Some explain it as "unorthodox effective therapy".

Often times men realize, on top of the reasons stated above, that a little bit (or a lot) of pain increases arousal. This boils down to individual physiology and psychology. Often times zones on the body with many nerve endings, high in sensitivity (like the cock and balls) can respond well to mild pain. This could be due to physiological overstimulation, the brains interpretation of the stimulation as pleasant, or the psychology behind the anticipation and bit of fear. An extreme masochist would for instance not be satisfied with a mild cock whipping. A newbie would likely respond well to a state of submission in which he is dominated, receives constant teasing and edging, anticipating when the next mildly painful slap or soft pinch will graze his genitals....

For some submissives, masochism is not about their enjoyment whatsoever. They are the perfect slaves, who realizes that a dominant sadistic woman has needs too. They want to fulfill these needs by taking pain for Her enjoyment and Her enjoyment only. This relates to serving Her.

In lesser cases, masochism relates to guilt and the attempts of the masochist to punish himself for a certain action considered by himself to be unacceptable. This is usually highly personal, will not be discussed, and will result in the man submitting himself to punishment that he does not enjoy, in order to relieve these feelings of guilt weeks later. Consider it as a situation where one action corrects a certain wrong and hence, the debt is paid.

Lastly, masochism is not gender dependent. It could be situational or seasonal. Most men realizes that it is a lifelong need that never goes away. Hence, they tame the beast and fulfill the need.

Mistress K.za
Mistress K.za - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 10:52:38

Its about power exchange, trust, communication, and letting go finding release in pain and pleasure, my opinion as a Professional Domiatrix
Shemale Princess Aylana
Shemale Princess Aylana - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 15:59:54

This article explains the source of it all for those curious, the brain and how we as humans develop Fetishes (including Masochism, etc

www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/your-brain-fetish

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.