Navigation
Patty
Patty - Re: Review - Patty - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Patty - Durban North Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 13:59:46

I understand everyone's thinking is different, thank you.
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: Review - Patty - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-15 02:26:20

On 2021-04-01 23:25:42 Irvin Erusmas said:
Visited her on my last trip to Durban after a while.

S(he) complained about so many Indian guys visiting her.

Quite rudely told me to undress quickly after I opted for 30min instead of 1hr because s(he'd) like to get another booking in.

While undressing, s(he) answered the phone and took some time replying to whatsapp messages and I waited and waited.. Anyway

I'm referring to a he because of the strong facial (manly) features and huge feet and s(he) refused to put switch on the lighting so I could get a closer look at her/his punaynay.

Massage was less than average because I was forced into a position. Ran down the clock quite nicely.

When I asked to continue with the deed, s(he) rushed for the condom to go on while I was limb, no bj to get the ball rolling.

So I pushed her/him off, asked for my money back, s(he) gave me 60% back and I walked out. After 30min s(he) messaged apologizing asking not to submit this review.

damn why would she complain about her clients ethnicity....takes their money but complains behind their backs...thats nasty
Aquarian
Aquarian - Re: Review - Patty - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-15 08:09:15

If she doesn't want Indian clientele then please state so...maybe Durban isn't the right city for you!!!
landy
landy - Re: Review - Patty - Durban North Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 10:58:55

She does this is JHB as well. Also the minute someone give a bad review, she calls them false. Serious bad attitude. Personally better out there for better value

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.