Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-08 19:10:59

Name: Lola

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Lola's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Only had the massage - it was brilliant. We had a chat on the phone before, and she was so keen to hear about what I like in order to be prepared for our encounter. Parking is on the road, but its in a very safe area in Greenpoint so no problems there. The flat is small, cosy, and clean. And Lola herself is beautiful inside and out - very naughty, full of banter, and so willing to please. I will definitely be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until ralexsmith built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Chuck619
Chuck619 - Re: Review - Lola - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Lola - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 14:39:26

This little minx really gave me an unforgettable night! Her pussy is just so perfectly sweet and delectable. Definitely not a clock watcher, was hesitant to visit with no reviews but she is a gem. Loved giving head and very responsive when receiving as well. She was game for any positions and thoroughly enjoys what she does. Will definitely see me again, real value for money, especially for Cape Town.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kinkstar
Kinkstar - Re: Review - Lola - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 09:46:51

My first review! Street parking but safe, nice neat complex, no security sign in which is a plus. Now down to it. Lola ticks all the boxes for me, from setting things up, texting and phone calls (with just the right amount of teasing), to personality, looks and the deed, all round a really amazing GFE experience. I enjoy foreplay and she did not disappoint, she’s also so fresh and clean. The deed was really great! Nothing more to say other than I’ve seen her two times now and I’ll definitely be back for more. She’s going to be my go-to for GFE in Cape Town. Which is great because often we CT guys need to wait for Jhb GFE ladies to come down - well no more ;-)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kinkstar built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Hades_za
Hades_za - Re: Review - Lola - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 08:12:07

Lola was friendly on the phone and was very relaxing to be around.
Session was very good and no complaints. Was hot as hell that day and she was fresh and had a fan going and offered cold water.
Only reason for not going back is there wasn't amazing chemistry but that was not her fault.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

* Until Hades_za built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Lola - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-05 09:18:25

Lola ( her alias on ESA - she has others on other platforms ) was just awesome to spend time with to the extent that I extended the time I had with her - still not enough 😀. She was very open with me prior to seeing her on what’s on her menu and what’s not, which I really appreciate . She is a lovely person, relatively new to the industry ( with few reviews yet, but all are great , with a pretty face (and amazing curly hair ) and a rocking body that women in their twenties would be proud to have . She likes to chat when appropriate ( and that’s a big factor for me to ease any nerves and tension) . We had a very fun time , nice sensual massage leading to more GFE activities . DATY with her was amazing , one of my best experiences yet . She asked what I wanted , checked throughout our time that I was happy and delivered beyond expectations . After almost 3 years punting ( mostly in US and Europe) , I feel I am still learning every time . Just a wonderful women that I will see again without hesitation. Go see her, you won’t regret it . Her pics don’t show Tattoos, but hers are very tasteful and each has a story . Thanks Lola .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

stevecuro
stevecuro - Re: Review - Lola - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-12 10:05:03

Visited Lola twice now, and it just keeps getting better and better. She is so easy to talk to, makes you feel very comfortable and you can tell she loves what she does. The things we did in the shower before hand was enough to send me home with a smile. To anyone considering paying her a visit, just do it!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until stevecuro built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
dducke
dducke - Re: Review - Lola - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 09:37:18
Edited: 2021-04-28 09:37:16

After reading the reviews and viewing her profile pics I decided to visit Lola. She did not disappoint. She looks older than 34 but she did not disappoint. She clearly takes her job seriously and aims to please.

She provides clear information of her services and is quick to respond. She talks a lot and made me feel comfortable. She is also energetic and playful which is nice to ease things. She gives an awesome BJ and gets very into it when doing the deed.

I did feel a little rushed after the deed but I think she is just very direct and doesn't mean to rush you out or anything like that.

Her apartment is private and clean and easy to locate. Parking on the street but it is safe.

Her body is nice, firm and sexy.

I will visit again (and again). Overall well worth the visit and time (and money) spent.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until dducke built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
powder
powder - Re: Review - Lola - Oranjezicht Cape Town
Re: Review - Lola - Oranjezicht Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-20 20:20:52
Edited: 2021-06-20 20:20:51

Area: Oranjezicht

Amazing experience. Has this mature GFE buzz about her. And GFE it was. Most definitely did what it said on the box. Three decades of punting and she has to be right up there with the best. Works from a nice apartment. Parking is outside but safe.Thanks Lola. Apologies again for arriving so late.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Islapass
Islapass - Re: Review - Lola - Oranjezicht Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-21 23:35:56

Area: Oranjezicht

Lola was very gracious letting me get in a last minute booking, her messaging and details on whatsapp were on point, and when I got to her place she guided me into the complex.. a beautiful tall red head Milf opened the door with a smile on her face and a sexy lingerie, I was spellbound, her flat was spotless as we walked through.. once we got to her room I could hardly keep my hands to myself, we started with a quick massage but I was way to distracted to do that for long, we got our hands all over each other and Lola really delivered on the sensual, I will definitely be back..

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Lola
Lola - Re: Review - Lola - Oranjezicht Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-30 15:26:43

Thank you!! It really means a lot to me, much appreciated, mwah!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.