Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-07 20:25:34

Name: Zola

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Zola's Full Profile]

Just saw this gorgeous lady today😁. I was hesitant at first since there were no reviews and just had a bad experience with another lady in Centurion. I browsed the purple and red sites for Centurion ladies and kept on coming back on Aaliyah and Zola, so I decided to take the plunge.
OMG😊, I have to say my favorite list has just increased!!! She is definitely young and probably new to the business. A lot lighter than the pictures with a pretty face and some gorgeous hips. So she rode me first, every stroke made my member more excited so I decided finish it with the back view. Will definitely return. She is quite shy at first but does get in the mood once the deed start.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Zola - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Zola - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 21:33:17

On 2020-09-07 20:25:34 patrick56 said:
Name: Zola

I browsed the purple and red sites for Centurion ladies and kept on coming back on Aaliyah and Zola,

Are they the same person?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.