Gold Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-23 19:24:11

Name: Candle

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Full Profile: [View Candle's Full Profile]

My times with Candle are always hard to beat . She sets the bar so high and I love that we always make it a little different .

Today I only had an hour available ( my bad) and Candle was prepared for a whole new experience that was totally unexpected .

She looked incredible in black underwear . I had not had a massage from Candle for a long time ( she normally leads me straight into the sensual) but she knows I love Nuru , had prepared the bed with a PVC bed protector and had real Nuru gel ( with a seaweed base) which I very seldom get as it’s hard to find and expensive , but oh , my, it’s so darn good to experience . Today she hadn’t heated the gel , but it was so hot outside that the cool gel was perfect .

Doing Nuru right is not easy . It’s much more than just body sliding , but in Candle’s case , it was like she had been doing this for years massaging every part of my body with every part of hers . The experience was electric , erotic and so sensual .

After the Nuru time , we took a shower together to clean off so that we could continue unhindered . That’s where I made the biggest mistake of the day only having an hour with this incredible woman . We had limited time but made the best of it in a way that only Candle delivers .

All I wanted to do was stay for at least another hour or two but I had a meeting I couldn’t move so that will have to wait for another time . ?

Guys , if you have never had a Nuru experience , go and see this lovely lady . If it’s just the GFE you really like, Candle delivers on that just as well . Never drama , just pure pleasure .

Wow, what an hour , what a woman . Don’t walk, run to see her . Thanks again Candle .

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Candle
Candle - Re: Review - Candle - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Candle - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-23 20:10:20

We had a great session,looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Xoxo
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Candle - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-16 16:59:11

Name: Candle

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Full Profile: [View Candle's Full Profile]

Well we all know Candle doesn’t need more reviews but when I have an exceptional experience , I feel the need ?

I am headed out of the country for a few months , had a bit of time between meetings , wanted a great sendoff and Candle is always a natural choice for me .

I won’t repeat previous details but time with her is always in my top 3 experiences in SA . She offers a superlative GFE experience , always makes things a little different and manages to get more from me than almost any other provider I see . This woman can read me like a book and will likely do the same for you .

As always , she comes with my highest recommendation, both literally and figuratively . Thanks Candle for lighting up my day .

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Candle
Candle - Re: Review - Candle - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-20 10:17:02

Thank you,safe travel & see you again.

Lots of kissses

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.