Its a no no for a review !!!
Peaches
Peaches - Re: Review - Pocohantes - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Pocohantes - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 08:33:36

This guy is creepy and weird. Actually very weird.
patrick56
patrick56 - Re: Review - Peaches - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Re: Review - Peaches - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-26 13:49:43

Name: Peaches

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

Full Profile: [View Peaches's Full Profile]

Damn!! That BIG ASS is definitely one of the best if not the best on my list. For doggy style and booty lovers, you can't go wrong here. I have known Peaches for a while now and I have to admit she has improved a lot!!! Although she is a bit reserve which is absolutely fine with me, her involvement during the deed has drastically improved to say the least.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Pocohantes - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1044
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-26 18:22:12

On 2022-10-24 08:33:36 Peaches said:
This guy is creepy and weird. Actually very weird.

Which guy??
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Pocohantes - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1045
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-26 18:23:37

On 2022-10-26 13:49:43 patrick56 said:

she has improved a lot!!! Although she is a bit reserve, her involvement during the deed has drastically improved to say the least.

Ok,,, that's good news.. I'd do a return as well to see...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Peaches - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Re: Review - Peaches - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-11-09 18:57:27

Hehehe okay I had a meeting in her area but got stood up, so I came to the purple site for some action & boy did I get to score.

She was in a shopping center close by & asked if I wouldn’t mind picking her up, so I did. We drove less than 3 minutes & arrived at her secure complex, she asked if I could be patient while she gets ready for me, I wouldn’t dare say no… a few minutes later she asked me to come inside, found her in a thong & nothing else. I couldn’t believe how big that ass & curves are, lol 😂 I even started doubting if I could handle her but I was not about to leave without a challenge.

We walk into the bedroom, she asks me to undress, so I did. Then went onto the bed, she gave me a sweet, wet owo.. I wished it could have lasted longer however she made up for it with an insane reverse cowgirl. At first it felt kind of mechanical. We then did missionary, she has such a beautiful vjay all I wanted to do was to go down on it but I think since it was our first encounter, I would do that on the next visit.. so back to the deed. After a few minutes of steamy missionary, I had to tap it from Doggy, I swear I almost caught feelings just looking at how beautiful that booty is. I pounded it for probably 3-4 minutes then released a massive load.

After that that’s when things got more interesting, when we met till the end of the 1st round she was very quiet & caged in, but during the pillow talk she really opened up & made the 2nd round even more enjoyable. She gave me a longer owo, then gave me a side reverse cowgirl, what a beautiful sight to behold.. she rode me for such a long time & started creaming on me, then we went for doggy once again but this time we did it flat on her stomach and me rubbing on her pretty kitty.. felt her getting wetter & wetter with each stroke, both of us moaning in enjoyment.. I had to let the second load go, fully satisfied & so overjoyed.

Overall great experience, I can’t wait to see her again, Ohhhh she has such beautiful legs as well.. an hour well spent. I am glad that I didn’t let the negative reviews put me off.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pocohantes - Gezina Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-11-09 22:04:28

On 2022-11-09 18:57:27 Cummingzzz said:

Hehehe okay I had a meeting in her area but got stood up, so I came to the purple site for some action & boy did I get to score.

She was in a shopping center close by & asked if I wouldn't mind picking her up, so I did. We drove less than 3 minutes & arrived at her secure complex, she asked if I could be patient while she gets ready for me, I wouldn't dare say no... a few minutes later she asked me to come inside, found her in a thong & nothing else. I couldn't believe how big that ass & curves are, lol I even started doubting if I could handle her but I was not about to leave without a challenge.

We walk into the bedroom, she asks me to undress, so I did. Then went onto the bed, she gave me a sweet, wet owo.. I wished it could have lasted longer however she made up for it with an insane reverse cowgirl. At first it felt kind of mechanical. We then did missionary, she has such a beautiful vjay all I wanted to do was to go down on it but I think since it was our first encounter, I would do that on the next visit.. so back to the deed. After a few minutes of steamy missionary, I had to tap it from Doggy, I swear I almost caught feelings just looking at how beautiful that booty is. I pounded it for probably 3-4 minutes then released a massive load.

After that that's when things got more interesting, when we met till the end of the 1st round she was very quiet & caged in, but during the pillow talk she really opened up & made the 2nd round even more enjoyable. She gave me a longer owo, then gave me a side reverse cowgirl, what a beautiful sight to behold.. she rode me for such a long time & started creaming on me, then we went for doggy once again but this time we did it flat on her stomach and me rubbing on her pretty kitty.. felt her getting wetter & wetter with each stroke, both of us moaning in enjoyment.. I had to let the second load go, fully satisfied & so overjoyed.

Overall great experience, I can't wait to see her again, Ohhhh she has such beautiful legs as well.. an hour well spent. I am glad that I didn't let the negative reviews put me off.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Awesome!!!

Thanks for taking the time to review Cummingzzz.

That second pic is hypnotizing.

foreman
foreman - Re: Review - Peaches - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Peaches - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-21 15:40:34
Edited: 2023-05-21 15:40:33

Area: Gezina

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She's the best i've been with and i'll be travelling to Pretoria just to hit that booty again. She has sunch an amazing body and that azzzzzz bruh

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until foreman built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.