Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-22 23:15:11

Name: Velvet

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Velvet's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I have seen this angel twice . Velvet is awesome . Her bj is the best and she aims to please . She is just a full package if you want to get lost from the world for few minutes .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until NuttyDoe built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
foam
foam - Re: Review - Velvet - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Velvet - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 13:43:44

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

A very pleasant a visit. She's a very warm and welcoming. In fact I'd go as far as to say she one of the bubbliest ladies you'll meet. Her body is amazing and the service is even better. Highly recommended.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Velvet - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 10:24:00

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

An interesting punt. Venue is a well-known Randburg guest house, and no hassles with directions, parking, etc.

She seems a sweet person, and those breasts are wondrous. In covid times, not really a GFE, as kissing was perfunctory and obviously unwanted. But as things got warmed up, my mouth arrived at a beautifully engorged clitoris, and the soft moans and a few raunchy exclamations that accompanied muffing led to her wet pussy clamping harder and harder around the finger I had inserted...yet, she never seemed to quite make it over the edge.

A quick condomization and I slipped inside. Again, although an enthusiastic participant, we never quite seemed to catch fire. I asked her to come on top, and that was genuinely a highlight, especially when she took the initiative to move to reverse cowgirl. Very skilled working of that lovely ass, and I should have just let myself cum then. But it was still fairly early in an hour booking, so I asked to change position again.

Sadly, it became obvious that she was not enjoying things at all any more, and I asked what alternatives we could explore. My communication must have been really off, because she took my asking for oral to be something else entirely. That cleared up, since her profile said she likes being super naughty, I asked if CIM was available. It is not, but the oral she did provide in the 69 position I asked for was good.

I was playing with her starfish during the 69, and that led me to ask if greek was on the menu. She replied that I couldn't afford it, which was a bit of a turn-off. Pressed a little, she quoted double her hourly rate, which just didn't really seem worth it, particularly if she was not really keen for it...

So I opted to tease myself on that delectable body to get close to cumming before putting on a new condom for a few finishing thrusts. Here I must confess to an awful failing - I was too close and her starting to slip on the condom caused me to cum... Very embarrassing, and if she reads this, I apologize deeply again. This and the fact that we just did not seem to connect sexually are the reasons why I marked that I won't return. Sadly, that mishap would haunt me as soon as I saw her again!

It's really not her fault, and I think with the right partner she could be fantastic. Technically, everything she did sexually was skilled and that body is as you see it in the photos. But in spite of my thinking she's a sweet person, we just didn't click. I'll take the blame for that, and encourage others to give her a try...I think she could be really superb for the right person.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Velvet - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-22 21:38:34

What's interesting about WG's is they're note really concerned about returning or whether you had a bad time with them.

Lessons learned.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Velvet - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Velvet - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-11-27 17:00:30

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She was a delight....I enjoyed our time together 😊she was even better than I had imagined and the cookie still feels intact and enjoyable.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Golden61 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Review - Velvet - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-28 17:18:01

If the pu$$y still feels tight then it must been hammered by a hard large missile uhh?? Hehehehe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.