Navigation
Jenny
Jenny - Re: Review - Jenny - Elardus Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Jenny - Elardus Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-15 14:11:29

To Graham... Sorry it wasn't up to your standard.

Take care :) I will look at improving myself x
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Review - Jenny - Elardus Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3613
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-15 14:19:34

On 2021-04-14 22:51:41 Graham12342014 said:
On 2021-04-14 09:49:44 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Apologies for responding to this. Firstly the house, unfortunately the ladies are unable to greet clients in sexy provocative lingerie etc,as the front door is visible to the street,so please understand why she met u in plain clothing. I've worked from that house previously so I know what im talking about. Wet towels on the floor? No ways, the bathroom is always clean and neat,used towel are always placed in the washing basket in another area, never visible to clients.

Jenny is a lovely lady who I know for a fact does not rush her sessions. Just my few cents....

Hi Kaycee, If unable to wear Lingerie, atleast be wearing a dress or at least something nice. Regarding the towels they were laying on the bath tub like someone just used it. This is what i saw.... maybe it was just a once off incident that someone forgot to throw it into the washing basket.

I also agree with you that Jenny is a beautiful lady both from a looks (when the clothes come off) and personality perspective. However this is just my experience and i noted that there is a comment after mine indicating they had the same issues.

Im just providing constructive feedback.

It's ok love,I do understand.
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Review - Jenny - Elardus Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 337
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-15 19:25:25

On 2021-04-15 14:11:29 Jenny said:
To Graham... Sorry it wasn't up to your standard.

Take care :) I will look at improving myself x

Your responses are classy and professional Jenny. Looking forward to spending time with you in the future once the improvements are made.

Take care
Xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.