Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-19 22:57:32

Name: China

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View China's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
One of my best experiences! China is absolutely devine. We met at her private apartment in Randburg, which just added to the GFE. She started with an awesome bear blow, which we progressed to a mind blowing 69. Man oh man, that got the juices flowing... This girl has more written all over her. We got down to the deed and just could not get enough of each other. Everything about this girl is a cut above the rest, from the time you call, until the time you kiss good bye. I want more...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Iceman999 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover - Re: Review - China - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - China - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-21 23:35:22

Hi sweetypie!!! As part of my appreciation for the kindness and courtesy you presented me with I will review you as best I can.

I asked this babe to look gorgeous for me and she asked: "Should I wear a dress or lingerie?" This baby girl actually gave me options and my excitement sky rocketed before I even pitched. I then realise that this is a sweetheart and that I'm bound to drive away feeling like a quadrillion dollars. Yeah she topped up my pleasure bank account exponentially.

Its ladies like this that makes this lifestyle FANCY and a fun filled adventure. Not forgetting to mention worth the time and effort and every Madiba.

She is almost as tall as I am with her heels on. Juicy titts and ass with a flat tummy and thin waiste.

My darling please forgive the language that follows since there is no other way to express my joy more accurately...

...Yeah...I fucked her fucking brains out and it splattered all over the fucking walls and the fucking ceiling (she had multiple orgasms in other words). I skipped the massage and banged her the full hour and she loved every second. The cream dripped from her cake and than it flowed and poured. The bed shifted so far away from the wall. She kept opening her legs wider and wider. She got fucked up until the very last second.

She is one flippen sexy babe if you're into thin waisted big titted and huge ass chicks.

Her skin is silk and her heart is made of gold.

Sincere thanks for letting me enter your realm of ecstacy.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - China - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-31 07:00:27

I have been with her a few times and have never been disappointed. She is great fun and very sexy. She delivered an amazing service including a wonderful blow. I will come back for more

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

MickeyT
MickeyT - Re: Review - China - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-03 12:48:12

This lady i wanted to take home with for the weekend she has ass for days and can move around her body well .... i will go back soon

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.