Posts to Date: 1197
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-11 13:39:25
Edited: 2020-08-11 13:47:18

Name:Leandra Bbw

City:Pretoria

Area:Pretoria North

View Leandra Bbw's Full Profile

I was fortunate enough to break this young lady in today. Leandra is beautiful and shy and ticks all the boxes if you are a bbw lover. Good gfe and she tastes divine. She complied with my request to wear a certain outfit and what a sight to behold.

We started off with some mutual oral and then onto the deed which she seemed to really get into. A light massaged followed and another round followed.

Time and money well spent.

Ratings:

Face:5/5
Body:4/5
Personality:5/5
Telephone Manner:5/5
Venue Cleanliness:5/5
Personal Cleanliness:5/5
Privacy:4/5
Service:5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jagsjakkals
Jagsjakkals - Re: Review - Leandra Bbw - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Leandra Bbw - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-28 14:11:26

Hi. Can you maybe pm me the going rates please.
ELDK
ELDK - Re: Review - Leandra Bbw - Pretoria North/Dorandia Pretoria
Re: Review - Leandra Bbw - Pretoria North/Dorandia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-09 14:53:48

Name: Leandra Bbw

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North/Dorandia

Full Profile: [View Leandra Bbw's Full Profile]

This lady was wirth visiting. She is clean and venue secure and clean. There are other ladies at the venue bur she went the xtra mile to ensure a discreet visit. Enjoyed everthing.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

mojompower
mojompower - Re: Review - Leandra Bbw - Pretoria North/Dorandia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1104
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-09 20:30:48

Wow that ass omw
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Leandra Bbw - Pretoria North/Dorandia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1321
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-18 16:33:23

I was torn between doing another review or letting it go as it has been 3 weeks since my last visit.

I made an appointment for a 3hr booking on a Friday. Our booking was to start at 2pm but at 13h06, I let her know that I am running late and asked for our booking to be moved to 2:30pm. At 13:21, I let her know that it looks like it's going to be 3pm. She seemed irritated but agreed.

When I arrived, she opened the gate for me in a visibly upset mood. Being my third visit to her, I still went ahead as I thought she would ease up once things got underway. As soon as we got into the room, I paid over the 3 hour fee. For the first 30 mins of the booking, another newbie joined us for a double as it was her first day in the industry. Things went south from here. Leandra fiddled for quite a while trying to put on some music and despite me asking for her to join us, she instructed us to carry on until she is ready. She left the room twice during this time. At one point Leandra and this new girl were discussing tattoos while I was busy with the her(new girl). I asked if they could discuss this at another time as it was a passion-killer. Leandra got very rude and threatened to walk out of the room and said that I would lose all of my money as I was late and that she has the owner's permission to do this. Not wanting to worsen matters, I diffused the situation and we carried on. By the time I walked around the bed to sample Leandra, she pointed her finger at me and said that she will dock me with 30 mins off my booking as I was late.

At this point I was not a happy camper as she did not mention this until after I have paid her the money and things got underway. I understand how business works and would not have had an issue paying for 3hrs and only staying for 2. What pissed me off was her very snotty attitude and for only telling me this after I have paid over the money. I did her one better and said that she can dock me with a full hour instead of half hr. It was purely a matter of principle.

I stayed for 2 hours and opted for a massage for the bulk of the time left on the clock.

As the saying goes, familiarity breeds contempt. I let her know that I would never book her again in future, no matter what. I have not received any form of an apology from her to date.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Leandra Bbw
Leandra Bbw - Re: Review - Leandra Bbw - Pretoria North/Dorandia Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 12:10:48

On 2020-10-18 16:33:23 eziguy said:

I was torn between doing another review or letting it go as it has been 3 weeks since my last visit.

I made an appointment for a 3hr booking on a Friday. Our booking was to start at 2pm but at 13h06, I let her know that I am running late and asked for our booking to be moved to 2:30pm. At 13:21, I let her know that it looks like it's going to be 3pm. She seemed irritated but agreed.

When I arrived, she opened the gate for me in a visibly upset mood. Being my third visit to her, I still went ahead as I thought she would ease up once things got underway. As soon as we got into the room, I paid over the 3 hour fee. For the first 30 mins of the booking, another newbie joined us for a double as it was her first day in the industry. Things went south from here. Leandra fiddled for quite a while trying to put on some music and despite me asking for her to join us, she instructed us to carry on until she is ready. She left the room twice during this time. At one point Leandra and this new girl were discussing tattoos while I was busy with the her(new girl). I asked if they could discuss this at another time as it was a passion-killer. Leandra got very rude and threatened to walk out of the room and said that I would lose all of my money as I was late and that she has the owner's permission to do this. Not wanting to worsen matters, I diffused the situation and we carried on. By the time I walked around the bed to sample Leandra, she pointed her finger at me and said that she will dock me with 30 mins off my booking as I was late.

At this point I was not a happy camper as she did not mention this until after I have paid her the money and things got underway. I understand how business works and would not have had an issue paying for 3hrs and only staying for 2. What pissed me off was her very snotty attitude and for only telling me this after I have paid over the money. I did her one better and said that she can dock me with a full hour instead of half hr. It was purely a matter of principle.

I stayed for 2 hours and opted for a massage for the bulk of the time left on the clock.

As the saying goes, familiarity breeds contempt. I let her know that I would never book her again in future, no matter what. I have not received any form of an apology from her to date.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Hello Eziguy i read your rewiev im asking out of my hart a apologize for the wrong due for the 3hours can i make it right on my expencive i did send you a peraonal message will you please give me a second change i want to learn out of my mistakes out of these rewievs from Leandra
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Leandra Bbw - Pretoria North/Dorandia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1323
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 09:01:45

Leandra. Thank you for acknowledging the matter and I accept your apology.

Best wishes.
sasbox
sasbox - Re: Review - Pretty Lady - Alberton/Brackendowns Johannesburg
Re: Review - Pretty Lady - Alberton/Brackendowns Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-01 10:25:35

Name: Pretty Lady

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton/Brackendowns

Full Profile: [View Pretty Lady's Full Profile]

nothing to say , worst experiance ever , compare to all the other lovely ladies, and rates to high for what you get.
not clean shaven as she told me , boring ,

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

375Ruger
375Ruger - Re: Review - Pretty Lady - Tuine Pretoria
Re: Review - Pretty Lady - Tuine Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-17 15:15:59

Area: Tuine

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Had the privilege of meeting this girl in person. Best bj I have ever had....... Perky breasts as she described. I will no doubt visit her again asap.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until 375Ruger built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
375Ruger
375Ruger - Re: Review - Pretty Lady - Tuine Pretoria
Re: Review - Pretty Lady - Tuine Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-18 07:07:38

Area: Tuine

I had the privilege of meeting this girl today. Best bj I have ever had. I was also not rushed at all. Best pair I have seen in a loooooong time

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.