Navigation
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-31 05:57:39

I don't know okes. I've seen this lady a few times in the past. As mentioned, she has a lot of good reviews under her belt. I've personally only had good experiences with her myself.

Never had anything close to hygiene issues with the lady but can understand the issue with her offering. I've noticed that her service and fee structure changes fairly often and that's possibly one challenge I've shared with N4P and perhaps something Daisy can think on.

I don't think it's fair to write this particular girl off of one bad review. Not taking anything away from N4P's experience in saying this but I think you'll are missing out.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-13 13:38:21

So here's the thing from my side. I also appreciate reviews cause I'm tired of paying school fees. So for me if I think the lady might have an off day,I won't review but if I did see neg reviews before my visit and I get the same I will review too. Reading the guys comments here, there are a few that's agrees to N4P's comments so that tells a lot too. Let's have someone take the plunge again now and review then we make our mind up. All the best. Ladies need to understand too that we also work hard for our bucks and wanna get what's adv for the dollar.
Scouter8
Scouter8 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-15 05:11:09

Name: Daisy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Sundowner

Full Profile: [View Daisy's Full Profile]

This is a delayed review, by over a year as a matter of fact as the profile was not active for sometime.

The good:
I remember the girl well with nice petite body, the deed too was fairly alright. The deed started with a massage on her massage table… she was sliding on me nicely and after some time she took the D pretty well. She was also shy in the beginning but warmed up pretty well as the Deed progressed.

The bad:
Despite being oily, she only offered me a towel and no shower or suggestion etc.
Also, when I paid the girl, atm had given me some loose money with dozen of R20.00 notes and R50.00 and only a single R100.00. I remember just taking out the money in my inside pocket jacket and girl did not count the money as she requested I put it on the bed on my way out.
Long story short, the next thing I was called by Randburg Police for Rape charge against me on basis that I paid with fake money.

I tried to reach out to the girl to confirm if she did that and why, by the way she’s the only girl I saw on esa for sometime. The girl picked up, when she heard the question she got angrily and told me how I think iam smart giving her money that’s not enough. As confused as I was, I went to the jacket I was wearing earlier, only for me to find a single R20.00 (meaning the girl felt cheated by R20.00 and instead of calling me she went straight to her Police friends who threatened me trying to extort money from me as bribery to throw the case away).

I tried calling the girl again to apologise for the R20.00 but my number could not go through at all. I stopped seeing any girl on this app or any app for sometime, months actually, except for my two regulars who calmed me down and assured me that a few other girls tend to do that as they work with Police officers… that’s how I escaped being scammed thousands and thousands of rands from the threats and promises to throw the case away if I oblige. The police stopped calling eventually.

So gents beware here… The girl has a sweet body and coochie but is chaotic and can ruin your life if given the opportunity and she feels you wronged her in any way.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-15 10:49:53

I took the plunge just to revisit the experience and to add two cents to the equation here.

She's not as petite as she used to be and has picked up a slight amount of weight. Everyone has their preferences naturally but one of the things, aside from her face, that drew me in was her body so marked her down a bit there.

Her personality is still quite withdrawn and it takes some coaxing to get her out of her shell however it doesn't mean she's a shitty person in any way. She's just very introverted which can be awkward.

That aside, she still has a cute face to my eyes and her service levels are still decent. She didn't fuck me into the abyss like last time but I still had some fun.

I noted no strange smells in my encounter, just another note for the forum, but didn't enjoy the venue she is currently in.

Mattress on the ground and a plinth with nothing much else.

There were also some security guard types hanging about in the complex who seemed to watch me with curiosity as I left.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Camping
Camping - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-21 21:10:51

Welcome back Daisy. So I’ve seen her many times, probably 10 if I’m not mistaken. Look, I go for the massage options and she’s great. Plays nice music, does not talk much, sometimes I feel she does not understand what I’m saying. Then I just keep silent and let her do her magic. The complex I like, no security and she opens the gate when you call her from her window. Very pretty and probably a shy smile, I still don’t get it. A bit weird but I feel good leaving there. It’s clean business and no funny tricks that I’m aware of. She does have another lady also in the apartment but don’t know her. She’s different and I like it. If it’s a relaxing massage you after she’s the one. Can’t talk about the deed as I’ve not done that. She seems clean. Maybe a bit on the expensive side. I’d love to make an arrangement with her for weekly visits, anyway, she was away for a while and she said she not coming back from Durban. I guess Dbn has some challenges of late , see you soon mam D ?

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.