Navigation
Chriswonker
Chriswonker - Re: Blackmailing lady
Re: Blackmailing lady
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-05 09:04:14

I would also like to know if this is a certain lady that used to be in the cresta area, tried it with me also if it is
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Blackmailing lady
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-05 09:05:09

On 2020-08-04 13:30:05 JACKRIBET said:
Hi esa team. What is your stand on ex advertiser from Esa who try to black mail you. There is an ex advertiser from your site who is trying to extort money from me. Does she get a banned for life?

Is it just me or does every thread end up in a cluster fuck off topic self promoting and stupid banter , why cant people stick to the topic raised by Jackribet!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Blackmailing lady
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-05 09:22:10

Lovemuff&Ticklemyball my apologies, yes if the lady is not on ESA anymore I unfortunately don't think they can do anything about it, I hope I wrong tho because these situations suck big time.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Blackmailing lady
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3315
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-05 09:40:27

Dear JACKRIBET

We are sorry to hear about your experience

ESA does not make contact with ex advertiser, unfortunately, are unable to assist you in the matter

Our advice to you will be to open a case of extortion and allow the law to hand this matter.

Regards
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Blackmailing lady
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-05 10:37:11

On 2020-08-05 07:42:05 Sylvia said:
i aint stupid duh!!!! I only click once!!!!!!

Cum once policy? Fair enough, but i thought if you click, twice is ok?
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Blackmailing lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1616
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-05 12:33:35

no i do not click twice duh. read properly. sometimes it takes couple minutes to go through and i dont know why that is. so too bad about double posts, i wont keep apologising for the fact that it does that. so live with it. its more annoying for me as i have to keep saying sorry for d post. get over it

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.