Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-02 13:59:39

Name: Zara

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/President Park

Full Profile: [View Zara's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Beautiful young lady with a pretty face and a soft proper yellow skin. wish I could keep her to myself, willing to please and actually enjoy the deed. Long and sloppy BJ almost shot my load. The deed was energetic as she participated, standing doggy, her on top and I finished on top of her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Salik built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-09 17:42:29

Area: Midrand/Halfway House

Works out of a complex. Code to enter but have to note down details after entry.

Upon entry, Roommate was sitting on the couch. Not much bother for me but a worthy note.

She's a light skinned Swati babe. Petite. Lovely feeling skin. Smelled good.

Service wise, I enjoyed her deep throating. The blow is sloppy. Lots of spit. Playing with the head. Deep throating it, slapping it around. Awesome stuff.

She can also take the meat. Happy in all positions. Rides like a freak.

The blow is the wow factor here.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Papa Smash
Papa Smash - Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-27 00:27:24

I knew was in for a treat when she started kissing and licking me all over as soon as we went into the bedroom. Little did she know she was in for a proper pounding. Lol.

Look, this girl delivers a mean sloppy OWO (not extra), and the highlight is the deep throat and gagging on the pole. Even slapped my dick around on her cheeks and tongue. PSE-type stuff only seen on Horn Pub (get it?).

Back to the hun. She's a pretty slay queen-type looking yellow bone babe. But with a really down to earth and chilled girl-next-door demeanor.

The pounding was proper.

Had her in a variety of position, which she took very well with ecstasy written all over her face. But the doggy was exceptional. The butt cheeks split into really nice orbs, and skin so smooth you just wanna hang onto her for a while. The punani with the engorged lips wrapped around the shaft was quite a spectacle.

Chit chat very nice between rounds, and the second round even more fire than the first (a rarity for me) with the unleashing of more pipe in doggy again. Picked up where we left off.

She was Dj-ing her clit proper like a vinyl turntable, and after a while came hard with some rocking motions on my cock (She said she had adjusted to the "size"). I finished off in missionary with her legs around my neck. Nutted really hard and bussed another solid big load, once again a rarity for second round. (Probably the edging sensation she had on my cock).

Honey Gold right there!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-15 06:57:01

Eish this babe, wow. Once I saw Papa Smash raving about her, I knew I had to. So this is a bit of late review as her ad has been off for a bit.

It was an out-call booking (i.e. she came to me). I called her up and the phone interaction alone convinced me. We agreed rates and that I'd handle the transport costs and logistics. I remember feeling slightly nervous and excited as I went to open the gate for her (is this how SPs feel when opening for a new client?). Anyway, she stood there looking all sorts of gorgeous in a lovely dress. For a moment we stared at each other and both started smiling as she walked towards me.

Once in the room, it became apparent that we just couldn't keep our hands off each other. What was supposed to be an hour booking turned into a whole day (after mutual agreement on a suitable rate). We had the most chilled day spent between rounds, chats, cuddles, naps and drinks. It was honestly very bitter sweet saying goodbye at the end of the day.

Everything about her, looks, personality, bedroom skills and passion screams girlfriend material.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1026
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-15 14:07:17

I have been looking at her from afar. I'm now convinced that we have to happen
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6474
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-15 16:01:44

On 2023-09-15 14:07:17 roshta said:
I have been looking at her from afar. I'm now convinced that we have to happen

Also been eyeing her for a while. Sent her a few WhatsApp's on 27 August but still not even delivered. Do you have to call?

N4P
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-15 18:58:31
Edited: 2023-09-15 19:00:26

On 2023-09-15 16:01:44 Need4Passion said:
On 2023-09-15 14:07:17 roshta said: I have been looking at her from afar. I'm now convinced that we have to happen

Also been eyeing her for a while. Sent her a few WhatsApp's on 27 August but still not even delivered. Do you have to call?

N4P

@N4P - yeah that was the only hurdle especially when trying to coordinate the Uber logistics, because she doesn't have WA on her working phone. I had meant to actually encourage her to use it once we met, but then I got distracted by all of her lol! But we did handle some of the comms via sms.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6478
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-15 19:16:04

On 2023-09-15 18:58:31 ShadowfaxCool said:
On 2023-09-15 16:01:44 Need4Passion said: On 2023-09-15 14:07:17 roshta said: I have been looking at her from afar. I'm now convinced that we have to happen

N4P

@N4P - yeah that was the only hurdle especially when trying to coordinate the Uber logistics, because she doesn't have WA on her working phone. I had meant to actually encourage her to use it once we met, but then I got distracted by all of her lol! But we did handle some of the comms via sms.

OMG! Didn't realize people still used SMS. I thought SMS was only there for companies to spam us with garbage now.

N4P
Tomtomtom123
Tomtomtom123 - Re: Review - Zara - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-05 10:57:00

Excellent punt. Warm welcome, stunning body with an ass to die for. Sloppy blow and can take a pounding. Highly recommend and will return.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.