Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-23 07:47:38

Name: Chantenique

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

Full Profile: [View Chantenique's Full Profile]

Chantenique: So every time, you fuck your girlfriend or your wife like this?
Papa Smash: Even worse…why, what’s wrong? Lol
Chantenique: Yooh, Ai…you’re not getting a second round!
A few moments later…
Chantenique: I’m even feeling sleepy…

That pretty much sums up one of those memorable encounters I’ve had in a while, lol.

So I had been eyeing this hun for a minute and hit her up on Tuesday, only to have the plans thwarted. Not to worry, cause Wednesday rolled-up and the stars aligned, and after some banter during the day on WhatsApp about polishing the pipe and coming to deliver some “padkos” for her trip home on Friday (and minor logistical hiccups), I finally pulled-up to her Guesthouse in the afternoon.

What greeted me was a spectacular sight for sore eyes, and what was ensconced under that white thong was something to behold – a pouty with multiple layers of lips. She’s a typical petite chick with some hella gorgeous labia that you can’t resist to dine, with an ample and firm apple booty. I can’t do enough justice about what I found appealing with this hun, but she’s a cool chick and was shy in the beginning, and later showed glimpses of being freaky if she gets in the spirit (or has liquid spirit in her, as she confessed lol).

Oh, and she did give-up a second round, and after confessing that she liked doggy (but that I had gone too ham on her the first round), I went doggy again from lights-to-flag, but this time around with some very nice rocking motion (she was slightly crouching with her legs closed) while ploughing away in great abandon. After what felt like forever listening to her sweet moans, I bussed one of those nuts that had me catching drool from my mouth halfway before it hit her back, lmao.

All-in-all a solid session, albeit the OWO evidently lacked craft, but she gobbling the clean-shaven nutsack evened the score and made-up the deficit. A real damper was the apparent Owner, who supposedly occupies part of the Guesthouse, playing the radio from the car which was parked not too far from the room. That Thobela FM-type shit really fucked up the mood and threw me off rhythm in round 1, notwithstanding drowning out my Rich Gang playlist.

I’m still maintaining the no re-match policy.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chantenique - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Chantenique - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-23 09:44:53

Damn you Papa Smash fucker, we were supposed to tag team this one!
LLCOOLJ
LLCOOLJ - Re: Review - Chantenique - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Chantenique - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 295
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-21 08:56:10

Area: Arcadia

Been eyeing this babe for a while now and wow i made a great decision.Chantenique is a very petite young lady and her body and skin is flawless.She is also very friendly and loves what she does.I had to just lay her down and kiss her all over,caressing that sexy body and her boobs.As i spread those legs i could'nt resist that pouty pussy and muffed it properly.She gives a nice bare blow.Rode me nice and hard in cow girl and than switched to missionary.I banged her hard and fast and we both climaxed.This was surely one of my best visits to a coloured lady on thise site.Dankie my skat vir jou goeie diens en die tyd saam.Sien jou kortliks.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

injayakhona
injayakhona - Re: Review - Chantenique - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Chantenique - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-07 08:27:11

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

Well by default a had a brief encounter with this WG.
She petite light in complexion.
She started me with a covered BJ short lived about 3 minutes or so.
It was a rushed session as I was there and asked her if we can just have a quick one.
She can ride, change position doggy I was in the mood so I was taking kinda long she was not happy with me so we had to call off the whole thing but I did understand cause it was by default I just saw her at the guest house when I was done with the other session.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.