Navigation
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: HOE -- Open Privately YES -- PUBLIC NO -- 19 Angels Currently Available
Re: HOE -- Open Privately YES -- PUBLIC NO -- 19 Angels Currently Available
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-31 09:52:27

Good advice uncle steve. :)
LBL
LBL - Re: HOE -- Open Privately YES -- PUBLIC NO -- 19 Angels Currently Available
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-05 12:43:54

I use to be a regular visitor at HOE and had some great experiences at the venue. Started going to HOE when they were still in the house next door.

Unfortunately I have not been back to HOE since 2018 after I had a couple of bad experiences but mainly due to the unreliability of some of the ladies.

I would normally make a booking the day before. Fly to Jhb the morning of the booking. As soon as I landed at OR I would phone to confirm the booking. Travel all the way to Pta well before the time and again phone a hour before the time to make sure all is still on track for the agreed booking.

On a number of occasions when I arrived or a half an hour before the booking I was told the girl is not available, fell sick etc. Despite having confirmed her availability.

Turned out to be a waste of my time and money so moved on to find some real gems at other venues as well as private who are reliable and great to spend time with.

All credit to Steve, he offered me free sessions after each one of the no shows. It was however my choice to never take him up on the offers.

Still think it is one of the Top venues around.

My all time favorite at the venue was Eva but have not been to see her since 2018.

I often look at the HOE profiles but have never ventured back.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Open Privately YES -- PUBLIC NO -- 19 Angels Currently Available
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4317
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-06 08:57:13

LBL --- HOE is still going strong in spite of all the Handicaps we are facing -- we are Not Prospering -but we are surviving --

Believe me I do work hard to keep the ladies in Check & Not disappoint Clients -- BUT Yeah -- they all have their moments which damaged HOE Image --

WE thought about getting some of the Mechanical Silicone Dolls -- but believe it or Nor the Clients want to have conversations as well so we scrapped that Idea -

YOu can send me a message directly -- so I can assist with your likes & a reliable Lady --we aim to please --

Appreciate the Candid comments as always --

Steve

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.