Review - Nicita - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-07-21 20:28:40

Name: Nicita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Nicita's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Having visited some well-rated girls in the area, I keep coming here over and over. From the gentle, sexy way she answered the phone the first time, and the genuine smile that met me at the door, I felt very comfortable. And she was... well dressed for the occasion. It was like reuniting with a lover, just by the tender and gentle attentions, simple things like taking off my shirt. Nothing is rushed here. I’ve never been with anyone so focused on my pleasure in the moment.

Her body shape I will leave to the photos, so so good to hold and touch, and a beautiful face. She is quite adventurous and will present herself in different ways to please, yet gives an overall tender experience, just sliding all the way in. Easy conversations while cuddling, so easy to talk to. A visit to Nicita gets me really spoiled and pampered. “One more round”, she says.
I gave a 4 for privacy of the venue, which has changed though for the better, to more privacy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Jabutek7 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.