Navigation
Tisha
Tisha - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-21 15:38:30

@KRN thank you for taking the time to visit me, much appreciated and had a great time with you as well. See you soon

Be blessed always

Regards
Tisha
Servitor
Servitor - Re: Review - Tisha - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tisha - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-23 13:56:43

Name: Tisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Roodepoort

Full Profile: [View Tisha's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Visited this dame back in November. Lovely chat and coffee, getting to know each other.

By the time, we got to the bedroom I was in sexual overdrive, we got undressed and Tisha went about her business. A lick of my nipple and I literally exploded. We ended the session there. Important to note that she refused even after my insistence the hourly rate. She charged me for a blow and go. In all my time, I have never encountered this. Big ups and will definitely return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Servitor built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
shoes
shoes - Re: Review - Tisha - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tisha - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-24 06:08:45

Area: Roodepoort

Thank you for the coffee Tisha,the talk was also great and to top it off with an excellent session in the bedroom,you truly know how to treat your client,everything was tops,no rushing and clock watching,it was a 30 minutes booking but it looked like an hour or so,nice quiet venue,see you soon Tisha.take care

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 291
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-24 07:51:40

@Servitor welcome to the Purple world :-) great to see you as a member here and wish you all the best for the punting, there are amazing women on this site

Thank you for the visit I still remember you and the awesome time we had, I told you all bodies are different especially when we meet for the first time, my style is totally different and people react differently. I have no regrets of our session being so short simply because I met you and learnt alot from you :-)

As for the business part I am so glad I learnt business ethics and most importantly can apply it In my books it's robbing someone if you finish them off ealry and take a whole booking feee. My concept is simple you book me for and hour and done early you pay me for my time I have been with you..... You will be left with change.. If you enjoyed me come and see me with that money it's the little things that takes one far in life.

Hope to see you soon angel thank you for posting a reviewing I really appreciate everything .

Be blessed always

Regards
Tisha
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 292
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-24 07:53:33

@ Shoes thank you for the visit, it took alot of Time for us to make arrangements but we finally met :-)

Thank you for the opportunity and trust in my services has Ana amazing time with you and looking forward for the next :-)

Be blessed always

Regards
Tisha
tonyhawk
tonyhawk - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-25 12:49:07

I can 100% agree , Tisha acts with such integrity . This is very difficult to find in a world were "it's how much I can take/gain from u". Keep it up , u deserve your ESA reviews.
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-25 21:22:36

@Tony thank you :-) I really appreciate the feedback and continued support.

Be well and blessed always

Regards
Tisha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tisha - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tisha - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-01-25 23:45:48

Area: Sandton/Sandown

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
An absolutely stunning person. She’s kind hearted, amazing to talk to and even better between the sheets. She goes the extra mile and deserves only the best of clients. Treat her with respect & kindness and she’ll rock your world in bed.

Chris xx

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Big&TallEsa built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 303
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-26 13:50:01

Thank you so much Chris for the opportunity and trust in my services I appreciate it alot. It was amazing getting to know you and spend time with you as well.

Stay amazing as you are

Be blessed always

Regards
Tisha
Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Tisha - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tisha - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 361
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-26 22:54:01

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Its been a busy week for my wallet (4 punts in a week) and I am a straight shooter with my reviews so here goes.

Its refreshing to see an indian wg with such great reviews after the great L that left us some years ago so I decided to take the plunge. It took months for us to meet due to my bad timing and my 'booking on the go' attitude but we finally met. This ladies professionalism is a bar above the rest, we had a bit of slight hiccup at the hotel room at first (room service haha) but all was good with me.

Our coffee/chat lasted for quite a considerable time and despite my initial 90mins booking time I realised that my time was no longer and stayed the 60 min at the cost of a 60minute! This was such a fantastic gesture that I chipped in extra, hence my comment on the sheer level of professionalism she has.

There was no deed performed but I would say thay the BJ skills is one the best or probably the best I have ever had. Do yourself a favour and go for the BJ where she will make you orgasm CIM just using her mouth (NO HANDS AT ALL) its spectacular.

She might not become a regular of mine but a mind blowing BJ every once in a while will do me some good, again no comment on FH as we did not indulge in such.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.