Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1178
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-28 19:54:07

Name: Tisha

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Tisha's Full Profile]

There's not much to say about this lady that hasn't been said before, for those that haven't been, do yourself a favour and visit.

Tisha will blow more than your mind!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tisha
Tisha - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 850
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 21:02:02

On 2021-10-28 17:03:30 CreamyBalls said:

Coffee with Tisha will forever resound in my memory bank.

Prior to my trip I sent a preliminary enquiry to Tisha, indicating the dates that I will be there and promptly received a response. Now this to me is important and imperative. Communication. A few messages later confirming details et al date and time was set. I was looking forward to our meeting.

As this was an evening outcall I had no idea what to expect. Then came the messages "On my Way, leaving now", then the next "In the lift" followed by " I'm at the door". Opening the door I finally got to meet Tisha and believe me I was not disappointed. Ushering in her in, introductions were made and the conversation just flowed. Seated on the balcony overlooking the sea we chatted like old friends catching up. No pressure no stress. She is smart, intelligent and her brand Coffee with Tisha resonates with me.

Our conversation led us to the bedroom. Tisha had come prepared and asked which lingerie I preferred, lying on the bed watching her slip into my choice with a seductive sultry smile I knew that this was going to special. What followed was sensuous, passionate and reciprocal. I will leave it that, but believe me this was an experience on a totally new level.

Offering her a robe we then proceeded to the balcony and then just continued chatting looking out at the ocean. Like ships passing in the night, we bade each other farewell till the next time our paths cross again.

Thank you, Tisha,

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Good evening Angel

I thank you so much for the feedback and choosing to spend time with me .

Your communication holds so much of respect which speaks alot about your character, I appreciate that especially when doing outcalls although we were less than 5 min away from each other :-)

Thank you for such a pleasant night babes it was so amazing chilling and giving you a sensual experience I truly enjoyed your company and my stay.

This is my last travel trip to Durban for the year so highly doubt we would meet on your next visit down but hopefully we can make a plan when I come to Pretoria soon and if you free.

Thank you so much once again for everything I truly truly appreciate the opportunity.

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .
Tisha
Tisha - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 21:04:29

On 2021-10-28 19:54:07 vampirezn said:

There's not much to say about this lady that hasn't been said before, for those that haven't been, do yourself a favour and visit.

Tisha will blow more than your mind!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Good evening Mr V

I was amazing to finally have met you :-)

Thanks for the visit and your time. Spending time with you has been really amazing. Hope to have many more memories with you :-)

Thank you once again for everything .

Be blessed always.
Regards
Tisha.
FlynnRider
FlynnRider - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 08:40:43

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My 2nd visit with Tish was truely amazing.

I booked for a 3 hour session with the request that we might go over, and Tish was so accommodating. I was even late for my appointment and was worried that I may miss my booking but Tisha was cool about it, no issues no fuss we just kept in contact throughout. Tish even got us supper to kick of the evening which was really fun and lots of laughs as we dinned and joked about so many things... Thank you babes

I had a long day, so really wanted to shower first and again Tish was so cool about it... Even got a little pampering from this lovely lady in shower :)... Lol

And of course the rest of the evening was just bliss..I have to compliment Tish on her ability to set the mode and switch things up at the right time... From the sensual touches to the erotic pleasures and then the naughty fun side, it was a great evening all round.

If anyone hasnt yet visited this lovely person, I recommend you do so before she leaves our coast..I'm sure Tish will make it well worth your time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until FlynnRider built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
chaalem
chaalem - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 08:45:49

Wow wow wow.

Just had an amazing doubles session with Tisha and Courtney and I am thoroughly impressed with the way these girls put in effort to please their client. One thing I particularly enjoyed was the fact that they were incredibly genuine and authentic which made me feel very comfortable despite my nerves as a rookie punter.

If you see this Tisha. Thanks a bunch for making my day along with Courtney. Will definitely return as soon as possible.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until chaalem built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 860
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 12:59:08

On 2021-11-01 08:40:43 FlynnRider said:

My 2nd visit with Tish was truely amazing.

I booked for a 3 hour session with the request that we might go over, and Tish was so accommodating. I was even late for my appointment and was worried that I may miss my booking but Tisha was cool about it, no issues no fuss we just kept in contact throughout. Tish even got us supper to kick of the evening which was really fun and lots of laughs as we dinned and joked about so many things... Thank you babes

I had a long day, so really wanted to shower first and again Tish was so cool about it... Even got a little pampering from this lovely lady in shower :)... Lol

And of course the rest of the evening was just bliss..I have to compliment Tish on her ability to set the mode and switch things up at the right time... From the sensual touches to the erotic pleasures and then the naughty fun side, it was a great evening all round.

If anyone hasnt yet visited this lovely person, I recommend you do so before she leaves our coast..I'm sure Tish will make it well worth your time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until FlynnRider built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Thanks so much babes for the return visit its been so am amazing spending time with you. I. So glad that you enjoying the sessions and looking forward to many more memorable moments with you :-D

I have no issues with people running late provided that they communicate with me and I salute you for your communication.

Thanks once again for the visits and the spoils babes I truly appreciate everything.

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 861
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 13:00:58

On 2021-11-01 08:45:49 chaalem said:

Wow wow wow.

Just had an amazing doubles session with Tisha and Courtney and I am thoroughly impressed with the way these girls put in effort to please their client. One thing I particularly enjoyed was the fact that they were incredibly genuine and authentic which made me feel very comfortable despite my nerves as a rookie punter.

If you see this Tisha. Thanks a bunch for making my day along with Courtney. Will definitely return as soon as possible.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until chaalem built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Wow x 3 to you to babes , its been an amazing pleasure spending time with you on 2 occasions. Thanks for supporting us on the doubles visit, I'm glad you enjoyed the company and truly looking forward to many more :-D you are an amazing Gentleman.

Till we meet again , thanks once again babes .

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1561
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 16:24:30

Touched down kzn, had to pay my favorite a visit away from jhb. Remarkable as ever u guys mus try her once in a lifetime

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-03 18:03:28

@ShoeGuy , thanks so much angel for the surprise visit :-D it was so great seeing you again. Hope you enjoy the warmth in Durban be well.

Thanks once again love

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .
slevin
slevin - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 08:56:29

Whatever you have read... good comments.. are all true.. This woman has taken it to a new level.. Customer satisfaction and service is her priority.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.