[deleted] - Re: Review - Mia - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-12 19:57:32

Name: Mia

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Benoni

Full Profile: [View Mia's Full Profile]

Finally got to see the lovely Mia. Travelled a bit far for this one but have to say it was worth it. She’s such a beauty. We had amazing chemistry. This was one of the most sensual GFE experiences I’ve ever had.

Her personality is very warm and she’s genuinely sweet. It encouraged me to try to please her as much as possible. I was struggling at times to let go of her. Where I did have to deduct a point though (service) was related to time management. I experienced some pretty excessive time delays but I’ve been assured that this will be “addressed” ;)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nevada
Nevada - Re: Review - Mia - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-14 14:24:21

Had a double appointment with Mia and her best friend last Friday.The appointment was made for 9 am.She asked me on Friday morning if we could change it to 9-30.I agreed.I got there a bit late so we started at 9-40.The session started off ok.Then at 10-15 Mia’s double partner got dressed and left us.The session ended at 10-40.I did not cum.Mia suggested I come back and that she would give me a BJ at no charge.We could not continue because she had an appointment with the ESA photographer at 10-45.Today I asked Mia if I could see her today Monday morning at 10-00.She asked me if we could change it to 10-30. I agreed.Got to the gate at 10-28.She sent me a whatsapp message she’s running late! She won’t be long 5 to 10 minutes.Saw her about 10-45.She asked me what I would like to do in the session?Told her I had come for the free BJ as she had promised me on Friday! She told me she does not do BJS so early in the day! I left and will never be back again!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Mia - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1267
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-14 15:55:22

Mia looks a bit older than 24 and not as inviting as the photos suggests. She opened the door wearing no shoes which was not a welcome site. The venue is a private house and room was sparsely furnished. The room could do with some sprucing up.

She sure sucks like a hoover, top notch stuff there. The deed was enjoyable and she is tight where it counts. Not a bad punt but not enough to warrant my return.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.