Basic Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-12 16:29:08

Name: Emma

City: Pretoria

Area: Faerie Glen

Full Profile: [View Emma's Full Profile]

Met Emma on Friday afternoon for the first time.
Just a quick visit...
And Immediatly afterwards knew, this will have to repeat with a longer booking.
Emma is really good looking.. and a really naughty look in her eyes.
Jy moet meer gereeld in centurion Kom kuier...
I see myself becoming a regular.
Never knew braces could be so super sexy !!!! She is easy to chat to, no awkward moments, just a easy flowing good time.
And she has got some good skills !!!!
Something about her makes me go wild.. not sure what it is though, but will certainly visit for a longer booking to find out !!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Canoodle
Canoodle - Re: Review - Emma - Centurion/Amberfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Emma - Centurion/Amberfield Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-07 14:32:57

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Amberfield

What a beautiful person she is. I had some challenges arriving on time and Emma had no issues waiting for me.
Venue was good and we quickly turned on the heat to a point of no return. I enjoyed every minute and wish I could spend another hour.
Will just have to book a second round.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

AshenOne
AshenOne - Re: Review - Emma - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Emma - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-27 15:24:00

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

This was an excellent session. I booked for an hour via WhatsApp with no issue at all. Emma was worried that she might be delayed and let me know in advance. Thankfully she was not late at all. Nevertheless, I appreciate the courtesy and professionalism. The venue was a private guesthouse with secure parking and no check-in in an upmarket area.

Regarding looks, this is very interesting because there is an element of bias on the part of the reviewer. Emma has specifically the type of body that I like the most; a big bum, thick thighs, lots of tattoos and some piercings. I don't think there was any significant difference between her photos and herself as her advert clearly states that she has tattoos and piercings. There was no problem with cleanliness with her or the venue itself. She actually smells very good; and yes, I mean everywhere.

So, a few specific details. She has content specials as well so please ask her about those. When you visit a new girl, there is always an element of anxiety and risk. I am pleased to say that Emma helps you relax very quickly and she is a pleasure to be with. We started with just chatting, she is understanding and personable. In terms of GFE I would rate this as easily one of the best. She was open to kissing, as well as OWO, and gave me the best blowjob of my life. I get the feeling that if you respect her rules (which are clearly communicated) she would be down for anything else.

I highly recommend that you visit Emma. I was curious about her high rating and the overly positive reviews. I am very pleased to add my own overly positive review because WOW. I will absolutely be seeing her again, and for a longer time.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.