Basic Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 11:44:56

Name: Leonora @ Be-sensual

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Leonora @ Be-sensual's Full Profile]

Saw this girl last week when I passed by PTA. I think the photos on the site are quite flattering .... am not into body ink, so got a bit disappointed to find some of it. Piercing are also not my thing, and I can do with that. Stretch marks are also quite pronounced.
It would have been better to be made aware of that time of the month while making the booking and not once the booking paid and half naked.
The green string hanging out was quite a turn off.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Leonora @ Be-sensual
Leonora @ Be-sensual - Re: Review - Leonora @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Leonora @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 09:47:02

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
My apologies for the tampon string showing during our session.

My piercings and tattoos are mentioned in my profile, and my stretch marks are also visible in my photos so I don't see why you made the booking with me in the first place if those are a turn off to you.
Skomhc
Skomhc - Re: Review - Leonora @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-25 13:28:51

I was recently introduced to this vixen however not at her place.
Her pictures I had seen already: sexy as hell, tempting indeed for me, and I found out she's very fit also.
Her review suggests she's nice enough even for someone who discovered he should have read her profile.
Check pic3, she has 3 piercings: they make for awesome toys, unfortunately the 4th is missing still lol
She also has a modest tattoo on her lower back, nice to play with and trace when you massage her.
Anyway, she proved to be super nice, friendly and spontaneous, and deserves way more credit than what's currently suggested on this review page.
Herewith: Thank You Leonora, I will definitely call you for more of the same if not better ;-)
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Review - Leonora @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-25 14:50:32

If you read again and more carefully, you will read that tattooed were only a bit of disappointment, and piercing even though not my thing, I can do with that. By the way, at the time of my booking, the first set of pics were up, not the current one, so pic No.3 then do not show piercings...

The big issue here was the tampon string hanging out ... sorry, am not Tarzan .... I was made aware of the "time of the month" only once out of the shower, when discussing the extra which she offers, but not on the day due "the period thing".

And the stretch marks .... also not my thing.

Am glad to hear you will go back, because I won't.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.