This is something to dream about
FormerlyDoughboy
FormerlyDoughboy - Re: Review - Black Doll - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Black Doll - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 17:59:05

Wasted my time. Contacted her to arrange a booking. I got there and then no response from her.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Review - Black Doll - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Doll - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 16:14:22

Name: Black Doll

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Black Doll's Full Profile]

A late review. Had a dope time with this babe. She's got a good sense of humour and is very conversational. She lovingly kissed my member after round 2 and said to him "Thanks for making me cum!". I admit in the first round I was only focused on my nut and didn't check whether she got her's. But oh boy, in the 2nd round she was determined to get her's and made sure to direct my strokes and the pace to get to her happy place. Which of course drove me wild and made me reach my happy place. I like a woman that knows what she wants.

I took her chocolates which she likes and that set the scene for us to have an awesome chemistry. She was initially shy and apprehensive because she said I look like her estranged brother lol! But I quickly set her straight and we were all over each other quick. She gives a very nice and thorough owo taking care of the man-sack lovingly. If you like smooth melanin godessess like me you won't go wrong here. That skin is velvet smooth.

Only thing I noticed is that she might be a bit uncomfortable with deep strokes during the backshots by angling away slightly. But we were vibing so well and I wanted her to also have a good time so I quickly switched to prone bone and enjoyed that smooth round chocolate bum agianst my pelvis as I pounded away. Oh and she kissess beautifully with juicy full lips.

For a budget punt, she's definitely up there with some of the best in this weight class. The higlight with her is definitely missionary. She can take it deep and is fully involved.

She's also very considerate with making sure the logistics (shower, parking, etc.) are all in place for you.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.