Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 14:30:09

Name: Tanya

City: Pretoria

Area: Muckleneuk

Full Profile: [View Tanya's Full Profile]

This chick is hot very beautiful and nicely packed in the right places, she will ride you with passion. You can you have Bern warned she is very addictive worth it though.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nyobing
Nyobing - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-01 15:42:42

Well quiet disappointed. I called at 11:30am to make a booking for 12:30pm. I asked her to send me the address(which she did) and I'll call her when I'm on my way.

I called her 15 min before the booking but she never picked up. Called her about 5 times but no response. She called around 12:45 to say she was with a client and I can come. I politely declined as I had gone to someone else. She needs to respect time...
Salik
Salik - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-01 18:00:01

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
10/10 is all I can say. This lady is the one on the picture. What you see is what you get. After so many disappointment esa.co.za delivered. I left a happy man. The deed was mind blowing. Gents, you won't regret. I will return again and again and again... Dear Tanya enjoy your wine...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Salik built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-06-04 09:38:41

Such a beautiful lady looks much better in person saw two days ago very early in the morning. Got there and she told me she needed to take a quick shower waited in my car without a problem she called me when she was done intially had planned for 30 minute but the minute I saw her told her let’s make it an hour. Told her to suck my Nipple as it turns me on she obliged dick got really hard and I told her to lay down. On with the rubber and I fucked her really hard she kept moaning and moaning flipped her over for doggy fucked her for a good 20 minute then put a pillow under her stomach and put her flat on her stomach fucked her really hard you could here the pa pa sound from outside, shot my load and took a moment straight away onto the second round she was surprised with my sex drive and thought I’m on some sexual enhancers this time took her doggy style from the start banged banged banged her really hard she kept moaning. Shot my load, wanted a third round but could see she’s tired so I told her to just blow me and then I was done with session can 3 times in during the session.

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Asdf1234 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-04 23:22:48

On 2020-06-04 09:38:41 [deleted] said:
] Name: Tanya

Such a beautiful lady looks much better in person saw two days ago very early in the morning. Got there and she told me she needed to take a quick shower waited in my car without a problem she called me when she was done intially had planned for 30 minute but the minute I saw her told her let's make it an hour. Told her to suck my Nipple as it turns me on she obliged dick got really hard and I told her to lay down. On with the rubber and I fucked her really hard she kept moaning and moaning flipped her over for doggy fucked her for a good 20 minute then put a pillow under her stomach and put her flat on her stomach fucked her really hard you could here the pa pa sound from outside, shot my load and took a moment straight away onto the second round she was surprised with my sex drive and thought I'm on some sexual enhancers this time took her doggy style from the start banged banged banged her really hard she kept moaning. Shot my load, wanted a third round but could see she's tired so I told her to just blow me and then I was done with session can 3 times in during the session.

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Asdf1234 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

First talking k&k and quickly deleted his/her profile. My take is that this review is not reliable.
Kay master
Kay master - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-07 08:05:08

Gentlemen hear me outttt ok...now this chick right here isn't for the fainthearted,she will do things to you,she really takes control of things,highly recommended 🙌

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kay master built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
injayakhona
injayakhona - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-08 11:04:34

Met up with her the other day, she is very pretty i must say tall light skinned beauty, skin smooth as silk she gave a nice owo followed by heartfelt up beat session, she didnt want to catch any feelings as we both came at the same time. i felt that warm cum as i was inside her she didnt have to tell me i felt it, she came good.this wasnt the first time i was with this bombshell last was in october last year i searched for her coundnt find her untill now.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

TMDick
TMDick - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-08 13:49:34

Inja is really enjoying himself lately. Making sure he gets all of his punting in
Rockshox
Rockshox - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-27 00:10:04

When it comes to looks she's as pretty as they come. I must have caught her on the wrong night as she appeared to be disinterested. I expected better based on the reviews but I left feeling disappointed.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Tanya
Tanya - Re: Review - Tanya - Muckleneuk Pretoria
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-29 11:43:25

Hi I apologise it really must have been a bad night .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.