Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 17:11:32

Name: Lournah Black

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Lournah Black's Full Profile]

Lona she is very nice and bubbly not a clockwatcher and she really take her time and great BJ, she is nicely packed love that ass.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lournah Black - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Lournah Black - Menlyn Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-06 21:51:32

I have a booking with this beauty tomorrow morning (7 June) at 10. I cant wait to experience her!!!
A full and detailed review will follow shortly after.
Skomhc
Skomhc - Re: Review - Lournah Black - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-07 17:01:17

Gloxor, that is a NoNo right there!

Your review will, at least by me, interpreted with suspicion, and as a side effect also your other reviews will mean less!
Reason is you leave Lournah no doubt as to who you are or when you will be there - so if she wants a good review (who wouldn't?) then she is more likely to be more if not extra nice to you?
Not her fault but yours.... hence your review will mean less if not little as you put yourself but also poor Lournah on the spot, in advance nogal: not very nice for her!

I wonder why you posted this - you try to get extras for free, or you try to ensure she'll be extra nice to you, what?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lournah Black - Menlyn Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-08 06:10:17

Wow Skomhc you really seem to lack all the abilities to get great service.
I do not give a shit if you think what I said is unfair. Your comment means less to me than what Lorna would think of you after you visited her.

If it so happens that I get extra good service for posting a comment like I did well then I guess I am brilliant at my tactics to achieve my intention.

And also - if you visit a lady and she gives you extras for free would you deny it and walk away? I certainly would not but just so you know I did not get any extras for free. I paid the rate she charged, we got down to some excellent fun and I left a happy and satisfied man.

If you are so insecure of yourself and you do not have the ability to satisfy a lady in bed then I suggest you do a course on line and earn your medal or you can just visit Lorna and experience what I did. Either way I do not give a shit what you or anybody think about me "putting her on the spot - in advance nogal!!!

Regards
The Brilliant Tactitian aka Gloxor
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lournah Black - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Lournah Black - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-08 06:17:35

Area: Arcadia

Late review but I finally found time to do a quick post.

Lorna is excellent! She surpassed all expectations and the session was fantastic.

Apparently I am being unfair to have posted a comment on when I will be visiting her and creating an expectation with Lorna to perform at the highest level. Well I did receive service at the highest level. Whether it was because I "warned" her I was going to visit her on a certain date I do not know. What I do know is I got what I paid for and more.

Tight ass, firm boobs, very responsive and orgasms like a true service provider should.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lournah Black - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Lournah Black - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-08 06:18:03

Area: Arcadia

Late review but I finally found time to do a quick post.

Lorna is excellent! She surpassed all expectations and the session was fantastic.

Apparently I am being unfair to have posted a comment on when I will be visiting her and creating an expectation with Lorna to perform at the highest level. Well I did receive service at the highest level. Whether it was because I "warned" her I was going to visit her on a certain date I do not know. What I do know is I got what I paid for and more.

Tight ass, firm boobs, very responsive and orgasms like a true service provider should.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.