Posted: 2022-02-16 22:23:51
Edited: 2022-02-19 14:38:48

On 2022-02-15 19:43:42 TheHooligan said:
Name: Lala

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Lala's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What I did to this lady today was a dick move, however I don't know how many times I've been let down on this site and I'm sure many guys share the same sentiments. First and foremost I do apologize to you. I guess my expectations were much higher. I went to see the lady at a lodge in Hatfield today and when I got to the reception floor there was a guy there. This is not a problem. I had asked what room she was in but decided to come get me. The issue here is that the guy at reception and myself stood there looking at each other in awkward silence hence the 1 for privacy. She came down and I saw this light skinned mammie. She was decent looking and I followed her to her room. I was looking at her body not usually my type but I wanted to go ahead with the booking anyway. We were having small chat, I asked her how her day was going and asked if she was coloured. I took a glimpse of her face from up close and I saw she was missing a tooth. That put me off and I lied and said I forgot my condoms in the car. I left to never return. I didn't even pay cancelation fee and I don't know why guys should pay this fee considering that majority pf ladies don't show face because I had already driven 35km to see her. My petrol was used. She wasn't that awful, but not my cup of tea. I hope you can understand my decision today ma'am

[ Note by ESA Admin, TheHooligan has been banned from ESA for reviewing an advertiser he did not have a booking with, TheHooligan can not accurately rate the advertiser. This is not in the spirit of the review system. TheHooligan should have left a comment on the advertisers profile. ]

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until TheHooligan built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Arggh!! man come on thats pathetic what you are saying. CHILDISH EVEN
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Lala - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Lala - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 648
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 17:26:53

Aai, hooligan, ur review is dubious.. this girl is hot.

You probably ran into a roomie or friend, mayb not her. Eish.
vidal
vidal - Re: Review - Lala - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-19 14:23:03

On 2022-02-18 17:26:53 Karlos said:
Aai, hooligan, ur review is dubious.. this girl is hot.

You probably ran into a roomie or friend, mayb not her. Eish.

On 2022-02-16 22:23:51 PuffNmuff said:
On 2022-02-15 19:43:42 TheHooligan said: Name: Lala

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Lala's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What I did to this lady today was a dick move, however I don't know how many times I've been let down on this site and I'm sure many guys share the same sentiments. First and foremost I do apologize to you. I guess my expectations were much higher. I went to see the lady at a lodge in Hatfield today and when I got to the reception floor there was a guy there. This is not a problem. I had asked what room she was in but decided to come get me. The issue here is that the guy at reception and myself stood there looking at each other in awkward silence hence the 1 for privacy. She came down and I saw this light skinned mammie. She was decent looking and I followed her to her room. I was looking at her body not usually my type but I wanted to go ahead with the booking anyway. We were having small chat, I asked her how her day was going and asked if she was coloured. I took a glimpse of her face from up close and I saw she was missing a tooth. That put me off and I lied and said I forgot my condoms in the car. I left to never return. I didn't even pay cancelation fee and I don't know why guys should pay this fee considering that majority pf ladies don't show face because I had already driven 35km to see her. My petrol was used. She wasn't that awful, but not my cup of tea. I hope you can understand my decision today ma'am

[ Note by ESA Admin, PuffNmuff has been banned from ESA for reviewing an advetriser he did not have a booking with, PuffNmuff can not accuratly rate the advertiser. This is not in the spirit of the review system. PuffNmuff should have left a comment on the advertisers profile. ]

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until TheHooligan built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Arggh!! man come on thats pathetic what you are saying. CHILDISH EVEN

DEAR ESA
PLEASE CHECK CAREFULLY YOU HAVE SUSPENDED THE WRONG PROFILE THE PERSON WITH A SHADDY REVIEW IS HOOLIGAN AND NOT PUFFNMUFF.

i HAVE FOLLOWED A FEW OF PUFFNMUFF REVIEWS AND HE IS A SEASONED USER AND NOT A ROOKIE AND IF YOU CHECK HE DID A REVIEW BEFORE THE HOOLIGAN ONE.

HOPE THESE CAN BE FIXED AND TO APOLOGISE GIVE PUFFNMUFF A FREE MONTHLY GM
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Lala - Hatfield Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4207
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-19 14:43:39

Correction... TheHooligan has been banned for reviewing the advertiser that he did not have a physical booking with.

Apologies PuffNmuff, for announcing that you were the banned party.

Regards
ESA

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.