Navigation
martinm
martinm - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2020
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-04 17:30:51

Hey Steve, sorry to hear that, but not surprised! As you say the economic fallout from this disease is going to be disastrous. When we look back with hindsight in a few years we might conclude that the cure was worse than the disease! My additional problem would be not being able to travel - will be several months before could get up to Gauteng to try your desserts! Keep well. A
avsharn
avsharn - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-07 15:09:11

I hope you guys will be able to weather this nonsense from government. I am sure many are waiting to visit again, I most definitely am. One of the things I AM looking forward to after this lockdown
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4282
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-10 10:38:09

I appreciate all the In Put -- We are working on Strict Measures to allow us to Open at Level 3

Less People --No Food or Drink Service Initially --stricter Cleaning -- all to wear Masks ( Lovely --You can take them Off in the Bookings -- )

But we have 23 Ladies Lined up ready to get to work as they are obviously Not making a Cent at This stage -- and going Broke do to Poor Decision Making !!

Ok Yes to Cigarettes / Tobacco --OOPS sorry My Bad / Minister will advise ????? Wow now that was a SMART MOVE ???

Unlike all The Government Employees / Cabinet members etc -- FAIR --Not at ALL !!!

Do they actually care -NOT at All

Steve -- Excited to re-open
Mike23
Mike23 - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 15:29:07

Too much social pressure all around - from business, economists, disease experts and society as a whole. I predict a level 3 by this Friday. We simply cannot afford to stay locked down in South Africa.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 641
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 17:54:26

Really hope you are right Mike!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9619
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 19:14:01

On 2020-05-11 15:29:07 Mike23 said:
Too much social pressure all around - from business, economists, disease experts and society as a whole. I predict a level 3 by this Friday. We simply cannot afford to stay locked down in South Africa.

Dearly hope so too ;)
Mr3
Mr3 - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-18 16:53:43

I hope Level 3 comes very quickly...
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2790
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:43:49

Really miss my favourite playground :-(
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE --EXTREMELY BAD NEWS -- WE WILL NOT BE OPENING MAY 4th as Planned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4283
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 15:10:59

BAD DECISIONS FROM OUR LEADERS

SA has JUNK status regarding our Money --what can be even Worst

" SHIT STATUS ??? "

With the lack of Concern on the Financial well being of ALL & worrying about a Non-Killing Virus that basically is the # 10 Nail to seal the Coffin ---

Cigarette Packages -- I believe worldwide all Print SMOKING KILLS --!!!! Which does over time --So are we allowed to BUY a Product that has such a Drastic Warning ???? Obviously the lockdown has temporarily stop the sale of --

RIDICULOUS !!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.