Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-26 22:02:39

Neighbours will be a massive problem.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-04-27 11:10:15

Neighbors have always been there......
Mike23
Mike23 - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-27 14:46:50

Hi Steve.

Can I make a suggestion:

Both parties wear masks when in close contact. I know its akward, but as the virus is airborne this is probably the most effective precaution to take. Heck - it can even play to some naughty nurse/doctor kink :)

An infrared forehead thermometer check on any visitor or lady arriving. Apparently a rise in temperature is one of the first signs of infection without showing any other obvious symptoms. Any person with a high temperate is not allowed in

www.dischem.co.za/medic-thermometer-infrared-forehead

I'd rather be a bit pedantic with personal protection and safety and keep the venues operating, rather than having an outbreak at a venue - only to force it to shut down a week later

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-28 04:55:55

On 2020-04-27 14:46:50 Mike23 said:
Hi Steve.

An infrared forehead thermometer check on any visitor or lady arriving. Apparently a rise in temperature is one of the first signs of infection without showing any other obvious symptoms. Any person with a high temperate is not allowed in

I'm not to sure how effective this will be..... when you lay eyes on the beautiful lady , your temperature and your willy will rise naturally........
Hehehehehe
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1746
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-28 10:15:03

On 2020-04-27 14:46:50 Mike23 said:
Hi Steve.

Can I make a suggestion:

Both parties wear masks when in close contact. I know its akward, but as the virus is airborne this is probably the most effective precaution to take. Heck - it can even play to some naughty nurse/doctor kink :)

www.dischem.co.za/medic-thermometer-infrared-forehead

I'd rather be a bit pedantic with personal protection and safety and keep the venues operating, rather than having an outbreak at a venue - only to force it to shut down a week later

That is actually the process to follow for re-openning any establishment under lockdown and there's a thorough sanitization that needs to happen too. 2 certificates involved.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1747
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-28 10:19:43

Anyways, if any of the ladies have actual massage qualifications, you can use that to open as a wellness spa under health and wellness permit. You can then say the other ladies are required to maintain the hygiene of the place ensuring environment and equipment is sanitized etc.

I believe that's how some other establishments got permits in level 5 lockdown.
Mr3
Mr3 - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-02 12:56:31

On 2020-04-28 10:19:43 Need4Passion said:
Anyways, if any of the ladies have actual massage qualifications, you can use that to open as a wellness spa under health and wellness permit. You can then say the other ladies are required to maintain the hygiene of the place ensuring environment and equipment is sanitized etc.

I believe that's how some other establishments got permits in level 5 lockdown.

Now this is a plan

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.