Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-17 19:16:15

Name: Brazil

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Full Profile: [View Brazil's Full Profile]

Brazil is absolutely sensational!! Her profile pics are great but her body is even more ravishing in real life. She is so so sexy and so in tune with her own sexuality and wild desires. Don't miss out - she is a once in a lifetime experience.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nora
Nora - Re: Review - Brazil - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brazil - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-16 16:42:39

Name: Brazil

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Brazil's Full Profile]

I called Brazil and there was no answer, tried like 3 times and couldn't get through to her. And just when I was about to give up and look for another punter she sends a text. Excited me quickly replies and we set up an appointment.
Got to her spot on time and when I called there was no answer. Tried so many times and no one answered my calls. I waited for outside for a while longer and just when I was about to give up, she calls and told me some bs story about load shedding and told me someone will open for me.

So cool the drive inside is not so private, Big yard and there's people lurking around the yard, I even saw a kid when driving out.
So cool the girl walks me inside and said Brazil will be with me in a few.

After waiting for a long while she finally came thru. She looks like a goddess. Im into tiny girls so Brazil was what I've been day dreaming about.
She's a cool girl and easy to talk to. We started kissing patiently And I went down on her, but she cut me shot and gave me a condom, I asked if she's gonna blow me and she wasn't into it. She honestly gave me a 4 second lick and she was done.
Then she gave me the condom and after a minute of riding me she asked me to come on top. And I smashed it hard but excited me bust a nut way early. So after a few moments when I tried to go again she refused and told me that I'm done. Told her my hour is not done, not even 30mins went by and she said she doesn't have more condoms. I showed her the condoms I spotted in the room while I was waiting for her and she said well she only does one round. And I argued that that's not what we agreed on over texts and she told me I need to leave. She's pretty but kicking people out rushed services won't get her far in the game. Otherwise very sexy hun but I would never return.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.