Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-07 20:48:04

Name: Shanel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Shanel's Full Profile]

Now this is an incredible lady and so so delightful.

She is pleasant as much as she is breathtakingly beautiful.

All 5s no doubt and a sensual GFE that is indelible. So so delectable and sexy.

I had an incredible 1 hour session and she enjoyed how my tongue navigated her body and nether regions front and behind. Her moans in pleasure where simply amazing.

Thank you so much baby girl and I can't wait to see you again.

Ekse bafethu all the discerning gents please book this lady you won't regret it. You will be mesmerized. I highly recommend her.

Cheers Bowie

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Shanel - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shanel - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 927
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-15 05:23:21

Area: East Rand/Eastgate

As her titties are being hailed as being the bomb, I had to go back and take another look.

And yes they are good. Coupled with her willingness to serve good service.

It was good

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Shanel - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Shanel - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-13 22:10:12

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

THE GOOD STUFF:

Venue when I visited is a well-established hotel chain in Bruma,privacy & security is good,the room,bed,linen,pillows & shower is of a good standard,and making a booking through Whatsapp was uncomplicated.

Pricing is extremely competitive.

Shanel is a beautiful woman,and I was greeted by a babe in makeup,lingerie & heels,she was looking fine AF and she provided a very good experience,including lots of play,touching,caressing,exploring,and good intimacy,all great value-adds for the fee she asks.

SO-SO-STUFF:

Shanel is experienced,& knows how to enable any punter to feel good,however she is a tad less engaging than I'd prefer i.t.o. chatting & flirting and being sexually suggestive,however her moans of passion during safe penetration & while performing oral felt authentic to me,and she does give her customer clues of when she's reaching her happy place by means of shuddering thighs,increased breaths,clenching legs and hands grabbing your hair during oral,so that's pretty hot and a huge turn-on.

But,she doesn't fully engage during kissing,and is reluctant to use tongue,so it felt awkward for me,and messed the flow a little.

But maybe it's only with me,and she gives it up fully with her regulars,IDK,anyone booking and looking for a GFE is advised to rather clear this up with her during booking stage.

P.S. her breasts are absolutely magnificent,and point to note,she is extremely responsive during breast play,so spend more time than you'd usually over there,her nips are super-sensitive,I suggest going very gently at the beginning,then increase the intensity of your sucking/nibbling/twisting etc. as the arousal level heightens for both of you.

It was a good session,I had fun,she's awesome,I love her body against mine,and adult playtime was wonderful.

I won't visit in a hurry,simply because of her being uncomfortable going full out french kissing,and I chase all-out intimacy & connection in a booking.

Saying that,I'm confident that a very high % of punters booking Shanel will have a fantastic time away from the challenges of Life when seeing Her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: Review - Shanel - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shanel - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-07 17:10:47

Area: East Rand/Eastgate

I saw Shanel for the second time in a neat holiday flat in Cape Town. Initial engagement was good again, over the phone. Kicked off with a nice OWO, and she took her time to tease me.

Condom on, and she mounted, and she rides for the A team, and looking at and playing with those lovely breasts and nipples. In between rounds, I was treated to a nice sensual massage, followed by another wild session, ending off in doggy, looking at that cute derriere. Shower facilities, and clean linen provided.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Shanel
Shanel - Re: Review - Shanel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shanel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-14 08:12:28

Hello thanks you very much for the beautiful review. And I'm wishing you a happy Christmas. And all gentlemen who supporting me January to December . thanks you
Shanel
Shanel - Re: Review - Shanel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shanel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-14 08:14:26

Hello thanks you very much for the beautiful review. And I'm wishing you a happy Christmas. And all gentlemen who supporting me January to December . thanks you
Vigiles
Vigiles - Re: Review - Shanel - Gardens Cape Town
Re: Review - Shanel - Gardens Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 03:34:23

City: Cape Town

Area: Gardens

I can't believe it is the first time that I've seen this little firecracker. Great communication. Parking difficult as appartment is in CBD. Greeted me in a pencil scirt and high heels. More petite than I imagined. Very open to requests. Foreplay went on forever. Her blow job skills are off the charts. Loved th grinding as well before we went over to the deed in all positions and finished off in the shower with a golden shower. Highly recommend.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.