Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9187
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-05 08:24:17

Name: Candy

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Candy's Full Profile]

Candy .. you made sure that yesterday was one of my best bookings ever !!!

When I laid my eyes on you for the very first time I knew that something special was about to happen .. that gorgeous body and naughty smile confirmed it ;)

To have make use of Dreamland was the cherry on top of this awesome time that we had. Your down to earth going personality made it very easy and comfortable for me to relaxed in your presence. Throughout our time spend I could observed that you really love what you do and made sure that there were no ackward moments .. a real busy body ;)

Candy .. it was a real privilege to have spent some time in your presence and the next time will be very soon ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Candy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Candy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4200
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-05 10:12:21

BOOBS53 -- You Looked like You Died and went To Heaven --Literally after Your Booking with CANDY yesterday ---

You see a Beautiful Young / Tall lady & say WOW -- But many Times the personality & her actions are lets say a 6-7 Rating -- She is a 10 on 10 at this stage will try to ensure she remains that way !!

Thanks for the Review & being the Initial Client to taste Sweet CANDY !!

DREAMLAND --Made it the Cherry on the Top as well -- As it is a truly Different feeling as You are the Only Client on the entire Property !!

Steve

086-118-8825
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Review - Candy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2720
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-10 19:49:51

Spent some time in this lady's company and WOW! Candy is indeed as sweet as candy. Great personality and sense of humour.

She is a tall, slim and sexy brunette with a killer body and a beautiful face. The most perky natural breasts -- so yummy. She is super friendly and right from when we met she held my hand and rubbed up against me like a long time girlfriend. This was while we waited for our venue to be ready.

Once in the room she changes gears from GFE to PSE with ease. This lady loves sex! I had a helluva good time! She's really very good. The time just flew by.

Privacy I rated 5 as we were completely alone in the luxurious Dreamland venue.

Candy -- thank you for one amazing booking with you. Damn that was fun! I will return for sure!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Candy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 421
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 10:32:17

My visit to Candy was absolutely amazing. Her incr-edible body overwhelmed me, looking even better than her photos. Those long long legs and perky boobies.
Great personality and very friendly that set the mood for a very intimate encounter.
This little angel goes beyond the 5 stars limit allowed.

I have to score 1 for tel manner. Whoever takes the bookings, is just plain rude and intolerant.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 1/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4221
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 10:58:43

Panty__Dropper --Really appreciate the review on Candy -she is Rockin & Rolling at this stage --Photos don't due her Justice --new ones up Tomorrow

She's are ANgel of the Week as well --Save $ 250 on what might be the Best Booking of Your LIFE !!! Thats if you survive ???

Apologies --For the REception --will discuss with them

Thanks again for letting the Punters Know about Candy !!!

Steve

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4222
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 11:04:54

Sorry I got carried away -- R 250 Savings

So Including Extra's R 700 + R 600 = R 1300

A bargain these Days

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4223
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 11:08:57

Greyknight --Yes she is a Real Sweetheart -- Appreciate the Review on Candy & that fact she exceeded your expectations !!!

Also the comments on DREAMLAND as it does Provide a very Unique experience - with You being the Only Client on The Property --like meeting up with a Mistress on Holiday !!!

Keep Smiling Steve

086-118-8825
HPM
HPM - Re: Review - Candy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 17:20:00

Life is like a Candy shop. You never know what flavour Candy you will really like. Well in my case I certainly selected the right Candy for me which ticked all the boxes and than some...OMG! What an incredible session! Candy is not for the faint hearted or rookies, as she an incredible sexual appetite that one needs to feed her desires. Her massage skills is just as good and the sensual was well....explosive of note! Thank you Candy for the wonderful highly rated session. Don't mind becoming a diabetic just to have more Candy..;)

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Review - Candy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 917
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-12 22:18:13

HOE has always been a special playground when in Pretoria and viewing the profile of Candy a week ago, the intrigue of being in her was sparked alot more Uncle Steve extended his warm invite to open the “Candy Store”. Being the person, I am, how could I turn him down and not visit such a stunning lady.

Lounging at my usual spot at HOE, sipping on chilled alcoholic beverage a figure of sheer beauty introduced herself to me. I was first dumbstruck by her alluring eyes, silken hair and wow a sheer supermodel beside me. I think my beverage also warmed up at this stage. Well boys the sheer sight of this goddess took me back and sat back on the couch as she made herself so comfortable with me. I enjoyed her chat with much intrigue, as she certainly beauty and brains. At the back of my head, I could I could just hear the lyrics of 50cents “Candy Shop” ringing and the devil inside of me is like thinking oh wow I hope she free for a booking.
With my anxiety inside of me I got my confirmation from Candy, with a broad and beautiful smile across her face, and that song ringing louder.

I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollipop
Go 'head girl don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot,
I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy, one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot,

Without hesitation we proceeded to Room 9, for those that know this infamous room, you do know how the fun one can have in here. I always allot the lady to lead her way around the room and into a cleaning bubble bath of bliss fun, and oh yes so much more fun.

Unwrapping this sweet candy in my presence was an honour of sheer bliss. Her body is soft, smooth, blemish free and ooh la la so sexy. Oh, those footsie guys, you are in for a treat, she has perfect toes as well.

BTW Candy height can be intimidating for those that can’t see her eye to eye. I certainly complemented in this department.
Candy’s companion skills are remarkable, she kept me at ease while we talked and played with some bubbles and a few drinks to quench the thirst inside.

And once again 50 cents was rapping at the back of my head

I break it down for you now, baby it's simple
If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho
In the hotel, or in the back of the rental
On the beach or in the park, it's whatever you into
Got the magic stick, I'm the love doctor
I ain't finished teaching you 'bout how sprung I got ya
Wanna show me how you work it baby? No problem, get on top
Then get your bounce around, like a little rider

As I had an earlier massage and being in the warm water my muscles were a lot more relaxed and I further proceeded to get the energy flowing. Her warm soft lips and the teasing of her hands as she proceeded to move them around me, this was very different experience. At this stage I got to taste the items on the Candy shop shelf, and they are mouth watering. We engaged with heart racing moments and some rearrangements of furniture to let the fun flow through the entire room.

Gentleman you will not be disappointed in visiting Candy, you certainly have my seal of approval. Just bring you’re a game to the playground. This “Candy Store” is one that will make hum and sing like a kid.

Go and enjoy

The rating system should have more numbers as Candy is totally of the charts.

I do believe a doubles tag team at Dreamland awaits.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Candy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 725
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-16 10:55:05

This absolutely gorgeous gorgeous young lady is definitely not for the faint hearted. There are no superlatives to describe my time with her except for what one can only describe as unbridled debauchery. She is without any doubt one the most passionate and engaging experiences I've had the pleasure of enjoying.

Cannot wait for the next visit.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.