Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 11:50:27

Name: Aria

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

Full Profile: [View Aria's Full Profile]

100% agree with the review from @stefoo7 . I will add some commentary about my experience both to help to punters who may be looking to see her and also for Aria’s benefit

There are times when I just love petite/ slim (some might say skinny) providers and her pics intrigued me . Those thin long legs and tiny , tight butt are intoxicating. Especially because I am not that 😀

She was very responsive on WhatsApp , Gave me all the info I needed to make the decision to see her.

Met her at a guesthouse with private facilities . It did seem to be used by other providers, but seemed private enough to not be a concern. She was really skinny ( what I was looking for that day ) with a cute face , smiles a lot and very keen to please. Good kisser with lovely lips.

The first time I meet someone, I tend to follow rather than lead to try to get to know the person a bit . We started with a massage (my choice) , which was a decent therapeutic massage rather than sensual - not someone just rubbing their hands on your body as is often the case. I had a limited time with her (less than an hour due to my tight schedule that day and arriving a few mins late ) and in hindsight, would have used it differently , limiting the massage time because the rest was such fun .

After the flip, I got to spend a significant amount of time kissing that lovely body and muffing/DATY ( which was amazing and is my kriptonite) She is super responsive and I think she really enjoyed it . I could honestly have spent all day down there – looks great, tastes great, responds great.

We had limited time after that , but her OWO (and OWC) was awesome (slow, sensual) and certainly got me going. Then the main event , the view was amazing . She isn’t a clock watcher and if we had more time, I am sure that would have been OK with her, but I had to shower and leave promptly.

If you like someone who converses easily (as I often do) , that’s not her (at least not on a first visit and based on my experience) . She will respond to questions but I didn’t find her a conversation starter. She is quite new to this, fairly shy and submissive, and easily and willingly takes guidance and I think punters who do this will get the best experience. I gave her a number of suggestions to help improve her and her client’s experience for which she was thankful.

She is very sweet, it’s unclear how long she will be in the business , so if you like a skinny GND type who is submissive and responsive , I recommend seeing her . Thanks Aria for the really nice time .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Aria
Aria - Re: Review - Aria - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Aria - Milnerton Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 16:26:57

Thank you so much hun @lovetotravel16 you made me feel comfortable dear and l really appreciate the time we spend together . can't wait to see you again
Ray1mond
Ray1mond - Re: Review - Aria - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Aria - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 08:24:03

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Visited this tight bombshell couple weeks ago. The body is to die for. Met me in sexy lingerie. Those legs definitely lead to heaven and to see that ass from behind wow. Had a chat to get to know each other. Started with BJ. Then went to the tight juicy pussy. She tastes really good. Could have spent the whole session just eating her but wanted to feel the tight pussy with my now really hard rod. The deed was in different positions starting with her getting on top riding me like never before and finished with missionary with the last thrust grinding into her. Ready to please. Cannot wait to plan an all night with this petite gem. Thanks doll for a great session. Coming back eat more juicy pie. Until then take care

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Aria - Pretoria North/Akasia Pretoria
Re: Review - Aria - Pretoria North/Akasia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:13:51

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North/Akasia

Did a review previously before Gold Membership. She is very skinny if you are into that. She can do all positions possible. As all the other reviews say. She is good punt. She is very new to industry but worth the money spent.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Aria - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Aria - Milnerton Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1541
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 10:06:35

Very hot girl

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.