Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thieving girls and a stupid punter.
Re: Thieving girls and a stupid punter.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 05:36:56
Edited: 2020-02-24 05:37:08

And there we have it again- the bad guys making people hessitant to help....
I have paid up front on request without a glitch. I have borrowed and received back together with lots of gratitude.
Why share it then? Just to put on record that not all are bad. Dont let the bad ones steal your humanity!!

I dont deny the existence of bad. I just believe we give then proportionally too much air time. There are more good than bad!!
Curt
Curt - Re: Thieving girls and a stupid punter.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1937
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:03:52

I must agree with Ystervark on this one. I have helped and befriended many SP'S in my past when I was punting continuously. I too am a softy and am easy to fall for a sop story and then help out as I can.

The minority are bad apples. Out of all I paid in advanced or assisted, I was only fucked over twice. I punt on occasion now and also don't have the financial means I used to have so now I just keep it above board pay as you go.
Rajeshk
Rajeshk - Re: Thieving girls and a stupid punter.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:11:46

The first time a WG messages me and asks for a booking or money, It tell them don't ask again. The second time I block them and wont see them. It's generally better to keep things at arms length.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Thieving girls and a stupid punter.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5827
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:14:01

On 2020-02-24 09:11:46 Rajeshk said:
...It's generally better to keep things at arms length...

LOL...some guys claim that their cocks are close to "arms length".
I's gonna be tough for them....hehehehe
fduck
fduck - Re: Thieving girls and a stupid punter.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 544
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:14:31

On 2020-02-23 18:46:22 ilovemywoozle said:
Girl 1. I had seen regularly and we got on well. (Not esa girl) Booked her for an early morning session, she called and asked if I could pay her now, (eft) and see her in the morning. I saw no problem Next morning, no answer at the door, phoned and phoned, no answer. Later tells me she had to go out of town and ever since this is the story. Strange that a friend of mine is seeing her and says she never went away.
Girl 2. Same theme. Pay me today, see you tomorrow. Evenually got hold of her, Now pregnant and out the industry.
Girl 3. Was on ESA, same as Girl 1.
Girl 4. Active on ESA. Paid her a week ahead. When we met, I got double time at no extra cost, and squeezed in another session though she had limited time.
Guess who got the valentine's present?
Still trying to get my dues from Girl 1.

Who got the valentine's present?....Hmmm, let me think...Your wife?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.