BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9138
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 18:52:48
Edited: 2020-02-24 18:53:45

Worst happened to me once .. after all the conversations and building up a solid hard boner of note .. been informed on 99% that it was that time of the month :(

Ps: I understand that these kind of things happens natural and made a booking a week later and we had one awesome booking ;)))
CM1
CM1 - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 00:48:04

I asked her over the phone if she offered a GFE. She hesitantly exclaimed yes but upon arrival, she gave me a detailed 10/15 minute lecture (I was actually sitting down while she was standing, could practically imagine the PowerPoint slides lol) on why I shouldn't be kissing strangers and how a lot of girls at her venue have sores in their mouths. Trust me I tried to cut her off multiple times, but she just kept on going on and on. Ended up opting for a massage, didn't even get hard or blow my load during the session (face palm, it was the ultimate turnoff). Been on a punting sabbatical since. In hindsight maybe that was her plan all along (to inadvertently talk me out of a GFE) cause she didn't really offer one?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-25 06:30:02

On 2020-02-25 00:48:04 CM1 said:
I asked her over the phone if she offered a GFE. She hesitantly exclaimed yes but upon arrival, she gave me a detailed 10/15 minute lecture (I was actually sitting down while she was standing, could practically imagine the PowerPoint slides lol) on why I shouldn't be kissing strangers and how a lot of girls at her venue have sores in their mouths. Trust me I tried to cut her off multiple times, but she just kept on going on and on. Ended up opting for a massage, didn't even get hard or blow my load during the session (face palm, it was the ultimate turnoff). Been on a punting sabbatical since. In hindsight maybe that was her plan all along (to inadvertently talk me out of a GFE) cause she didn't really offer one?

Sounds like the typical Wife Experience to me!!
Kavrn
Kavrn - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 06:34:03

On 2020-02-25 00:48:04 CM1 said:

Sounds like another WG on here. She was actually wagging her finger at me every time I wanted to kiss or touch somewhere: "No no no"*wagging finger*. Doesn't allow any kissing or touching anywhere.
Blades
Blades - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 09:06:39

My biggest mood killer was rocking up at a venue and it turned out to be a commune.

It was a Sunday and the commune was full of people. Families with little kids running around.

I had to wait in the communal living room as the lady also shared a room with another WG and said WG was busy with a client. People looked at me as if I was a piece of shit.

When I eventually went into the room (to a dirty bed that was just fucked on) I noticed there was no fan or aircon and it was a hot summer.

We started of with her going down on her knees to blow me, and as she was busy her 'roommate' burst in to get her phone.

Definitely not my best experience. Struggled to get/keep my erection and eventually just did her doggy style standing up as I wasn't going near that bed...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5342
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-25 09:19:45
Edited: 2020-02-25 09:25:14

On 2020-02-25 06:34:03 Kavrn said:
On 2020-02-25
Sounds like another WG on here. She was actually wagging her finger at me every time I wanted to kiss or touch somewhere: "No no no"*wagging finger*. Doesn't allow any kissing or touching anywhere.

Wow...my experiences are quiet the opposite. I wag my finger when he's being a naughty man as I give him a head. Particularly those guys who request for a blowjob with the over confident/macho persona on the phone. Only to find he's an over sensitive man who probably is used to blowjobs I don't even know about. Look if one calls the hand a mouth and the mouth a hand why request for a blowjob when you can wank, which that is not a problem for me to watch, it's a bonus to ogle on the machine. And I'm not talking about when he's about to shoot his load. I believe the psychological thing comes into play before the fun begins.

The reaction of shock, when he lifts up my head and says, 'no no no that tickles'. I'm like 'huh, man you're confusing', then I gently move his hands and finger wag while my eyes stare and my mouth is filled with his cock cause that's mine for me to eat and the finger wagging is the most important reprimanding foreplay tool.

The pre-booking mood killer would be if he shoves my head down without my permission by ordering that kind of a service after I had clearly explained my do's and don'ts over the phone...*facepalm*
Kavrn
Kavrn - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 09:20:07

On 2020-02-25 09:06:39 Blades said:
My biggest mood killer was rocking up at a venue and it turned out to be a commune.

It was a Sunday and the commune was full of people. Families with little kids running around.

I had to wait in the communal living room as the lady also shared a room with another WG and said WG was busy with a client. People looked at me as if I was a piece of shit.

When I eventually went into the room (to a dirty bed that was just fucked on) I noticed there was no fan or aircon and it was a hot summer.

We started of with her going down on her knees to blow me, and as she was busy her 'roommate' burst in to get her phone.

Definitely not my best experience. Struggled to get/keep my erection and eventually just did her doggy style standing up as I wasn't going near that bed...

Hahaha!
CM1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 09:34:35

Sounds like another WG on here. She was actually wagging her finger at me every time I wanted to kiss or touch somewhere: "No no no"*wagging finger*. Doesn't allow any kissing or touching anywhere. [/QUOTE]

It's like ordering vegan pizza, defeats the purpose. You're better off working strictly as a MG if that kind of sensuality isn't your thing.
CM1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 09:39:19

On 2020-02-25 06:30:02 Oliver Cloeshoff said:
On 2020-02-25 00:48:04 CM1 said: I asked her over the phone if she offered a GFE. She hesitantly exclaimed yes but upon arrival, she gave me a detailed 10/15 minute lecture (I was actually sitting down while she was standing, could practically imagine the PowerPoint slides lol) on why I shouldn't be kissing strangers and how a lot of girls at her venue have sores in their mouths. Trust me I tried to cut her off multiple times, but she just kept on going on and on. Ended up opting for a massage, didn't even get hard or blow my load during the session (face palm, it was the ultimate turnoff). Been on a punting sabbatical since. In hindsight maybe that was her plan all along (to inadvertently talk me out of a GFE) cause she didn't really offer one?

LMAO pretty much.
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 10:05:44
Edited: 2020-02-25 10:26:36

On 2020-02-25 09:39:19 CM1 said:

LOL..

Well, there is risk in everything we do, even at sleep you can just fucken die.. happened to my uncle.. went to sleep and died.

GFE when well done is a sure way to get me coming back time and time again. There are WG that I visit for the past 6 years (in South America), based on GFE alone. We see each other a few times a year..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.