Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-18 14:33:21

Name: Genie

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Genie's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I saw her at my hotel last August when she was using the name Chantel. She was obviously very new to the business. The pluses: great lips and kisser, incredible boobs, willing participant and decent shag. The minuses: she needs to learn that an hour is 60 minutes long, not 30 and she was a little too pushy about a return engagement, especially after cutting our session short.
To summarize, she's got all the tools to be something special, just needs some seasoning...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until mbogoman built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
foam
foam - Re: Review - Genie - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Genie - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-14 20:34:45

Area: East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This is to rate the remote services provided by Gemini. It includes a set of customisable photos, videos and a video call.

Some of the content is already prepared but she doesn't mind producing new content on request. I wasn't able to schedule a video call unfortunately but the other content was well appreciated. I definitely recommend giving it a go. Contact her for more details on the nature of her remote services

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until foam built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Genie - East Rand/Northmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Genie - East Rand/Northmead Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-01-12 10:07:27

Area: East Rand/Northmead

Genie came to visit me at my Joburg hotel while I was there on a recent visit.

As soon as she showed up at my door I knew that I had made a good choice. Not only does she have a killer body, she was dressed in a very sexy dress that showed her figure well. She has an extremely pretty face.

I invited her in and we spent a little time in small talk and having a glass of wine. She is fun and bubbly and we both relaxed quickly.

The girl can really kiss! She has beautiful lips and it felt good to be kissing her. She felt like she was my girlfriend.

While we were making out her clothes came off gradually to reveal her incredible body. Not only are her boobs obviously incredible, her skin is smooth and firm and it was wonderful to be able to run my hands all over her body. Her bum and legs are amazing.

We soon found ourselves in the bedroom and it we had a wonderful time of hot sex. She rode me like a champion and it was incredible to feel how good it was to be inside her. She really seemed to have a good time as well.

Genie stayed the night and that was a great part of the experience. We chatted and ly together and I really felt a close emotional bond with her. She woke me up in the morning and we had a great session to start the day.
I can’t wait to see her again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Genie - East Rand/Northmead Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-01-12 10:07:28

Area: East Rand/Northmead

Genie came to visit me at my Joburg hotel while I was there on a recent visit.

As soon as she showed up at my door I knew that I had made a good choice. Not only does she have a killer body, she was dressed in a very sexy dress that showed her figure well. She has an extremely pretty face.

I invited her in and we spent a little time in small talk and having a glass of wine. She is fun and bubbly and we both relaxed quickly.

The girl can really kiss! She has beautiful lips and it felt good to be kissing her. She felt like she was my girlfriend.

While we were making out her clothes came off gradually to reveal her incredible body. Not only are her boobs obviously incredible, her skin is smooth and firm and it was wonderful to be able to run my hands all over her body. Her bum and legs are amazing.

We soon found ourselves in the bedroom and it we had a wonderful time of hot sex. She rode me like a champion and it was incredible to feel how good it was to be inside her. She really seemed to have a good time as well.

Genie stayed the night and that was a great part of the experience. We chatted and ly together and I really felt a close emotional bond with her. She woke me up in the morning and we had a great session to start the day.
I can’t wait to see her again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Genie
Genie - Re: Review - Genie - East Rand/Northmead Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-12 20:08:12

Oww thank you for the compliment I really appreciate that I also willing to meet you again we had a good time together you're such a kind

Ginie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.