HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4178
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-18 08:53:48

HOE -- GUYS Check This OUT R 10,000 COMMISSION

YES that is Correct a R 10,000 commission for You -- By Simply Introducing to HOE a Lovely Angel who joins our Flock. It is obviously based solely at our Discretion whether or Not we hire them . Who better to reach out to then Those who have experienced or at least has first hand knowledge --

Please don't waste Your Time & ours by Not meeting the criteria's referenced --Thanks

OK Here's How it works : We Are Looking for The Following & Only the Following --

Ladies From 21 Yrs. To 30 Yrs.

Ladies with Nice Petite / Slender / Athletic style Bodies

Ladies that are well spoken

Ladies with a Lovely Smile & Face

Ladies that have some structure as we are running a business for the past 8 years & have policies & procedures in place to enhance our Image

NOTE : There are so many Non-WG that are Young Good Looking Ladies that cannot make Financial ends meet -- and have a child or two to support. Part- time Or Full Time is available.

NOTE : We have been Open 8 Years Now & Offer Highest standards with Security for the Ladies , Hygiene Requirements , a very Nice Lunch is Provided . The Ladies are Paid out Daily & Weekly . Our Avg. Lady working a 40 Hr. week makes over R 50,000 per month.
HOE is also currently entering into the Busiest 5 Months of the Year for HOE -- so You have the Best opportunity to make things work out Financially.

NOTE : R 10,000 Commission is based on a 40 HR Week & paid over a 4 week period . Part-time Ladies that are hired / simply Pro-rate Commission based on the Hour they agree to

Initially 8-10 Current Photos must be sent for review --Full Body in a Bikini / front & back --also close up Facials --Reference Her age & Contact Details as well . Send to HOE Profile Ad or [Send Message].

IMPORTANT NOTE : This very Special Offer ( Is double our Normally Commission Rate ) --Offer EXPIRES March 15th 2020

SECURITY ALERT !!! For You lovely Ladies working out of Your own Residence -- Is the Reward actually worth the RISK ??? HOE is the Safest Venue in SA !!!
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Re: HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4275
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-10 12:45:14

YES that is Correct a R 10,000 commission for You -- By Simply Introducing to HOE a Lovely Angel who joins our Flock. It is obviously based solely at our Discretion whether or Not we hire them . Who better to reach out to then Those who have experienced or at least has first hand knowledge --

Please don't waste Your Time & ours by Not meeting the criteria's referenced --Thanks

OK Here's How it works : We Are Looking for The Following & Only the Following --

Ladies From 21 Yrs. To 30 Yrs.

Ladies with Nice Petite / Slender / Athletic style Bodies

Ladies that are well spoken

Ladies with a Lovely Smile & Face

Ladies that have some structure as we are running a business for the past 8 years & have policies & procedures in place to enhance our Image

NOTE : There are so many Non-WG that are Young Good Looking Ladies that cannot make Financial ends meet -- and have a child or two to support. Part- time Or Full Time is available.

NOTE : We have been Open 8 Years Now & Offer Highest standards with Security for the Ladies , Hygiene Requirements , a very Nice Lunch is Provided . The Ladies are Paid out Daily & Weekly . Our Avg. Lady working a 40 Hr. week makes over R 50,000 per month.
HOE is also currently entering into the Busiest 5 Months of the Year for HOE -- so You have the Best opportunity to make things work out Financially.

NOTE : R 10,000 Commission is based on a 40 HR Week & paid over a 4 week period . Part-time Ladies that are hired / simply Pro-rate Commission based on the Hour they agree to

Initially 8-10 Current Photos must be sent for review --Full Body in a Bikini / front & back --also close up Facials --Reference Her age & Contact Details as well . Send to HOE Profile Ad or [Send Message].

IMPORTANT NOTE : This very Special Offer ( Is double our Normally Commission Rate of R 5000 )

SECURITY ALERT !!! For You lovely Ladies working out of Your own Residence -- Is the Reward actually worth the RISK ??? HOE is the Safest Venue in SA !!!
Fire No.1
Fire No.1 - Re: HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 95
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-08 02:19:07

Hi Steve.....
I never give my opinion usually,but I don't think all private houses is a risk-as I was though by the best- regarding hygiene,security and service.
Private house is definitely not a social gathering.

Regards
Fire
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4281
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-10 10:31:59

Fire -- Your Opinion -- Security ???? Really --Hygiene Really ???

When we Open -- it will have limitations & No Food Or Drinks until they lift the Restriction

Just Bookings -- so No Social Gatherings

Does Anyone out there actually Know of an Individual personally that

Died from the Virus that is under 70 Years Old --

1/2 The people that test positive have No Idea they even have it ???

WE are all aware of the Risk Now --Personally I feel its My Health --so If I choose to Live my life -- I think that should be My Choice & OPtion

Besides --I believe that every Pack of Cigarettes in the World states Smoking KILLS -But our same Government lets all of us Smoke them ???

This Virus Kills less the 1 % that are Infected ???? Really Now that Makes perfect sense !!!

Steve -- The situation is a JOKE

WE are all preserving our Health --while going Broke ---HUMMMM
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 15:57:42

Really do feel sorry for venues. This must be very hard. Hope u guys manage to see this through. The ladies still manage to make some money with online stuff but the venue it self is screwed.

Wishing u guys well.

Fire No.1
Fire No.1 - Re: HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 98
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-17 22:37:30

Steve- i agree with you about the 'virus'... was just giving my opinion about a private residence.
Good luck

Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 12:01:16

Interesting difference of opinion between respected Steve and beautiful Fire. Her venue always rated clean riskfree and on standard
What do others of the brotherhood say?
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-22 14:24:49

I'm with the lady on this, any venue's is cash cows and run as that it just doesn't have that intimate comfortable feel unless you just go for the booze and a lunch and even then its musical chairs and very impersonal. As for the hygiene a property with 3 or 4 clients per day wins my vote for being able to clean and sanitize above one that pushes 40-60 feet through it and that is a conservative number sure there are allot more, after all as she pointed out she was trained and I know where.
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: HOE--GUYS -- WOW --R 10,000 Commission Available -- Simply
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-22 14:30:22

On 2020-02-18 08:53:48 HeavenOnEarth said:

Read this "Note" this means that any said prospect is going to have to work a full 160hrs for you to qualify for this commission and you the punter stand to lose your intimate regular and whatever arrangement you have with this lady, don't pimp your treasures you'll lose a friend and possibly your sweetest horizontal yoga instructor.

Think carefully the 10 K does not make up for what you're going to mess up.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4304
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-23 09:57:16

Everyone's entitled to a Opinion -- I don't Agree with You at all for quite Obvious Reasons

If You Feel The Risk is Greater then the Reward -- then so be it

IT obviously is targeted at Ladies that need Financial assistance --Not those doing well in the Industry --

During these Shitty Economic times -- You are in Fact assisting to keep them from hitting Rock Bottom

OPTIONS are GOOD IN LIFE --Think of it as Plan "B "to Get to Plan "A "--difficult to do if one is BROKE --AGREE ???

SORRY BUT WHAT AM I GOING TO MESS UP ???? AGAIN YOUR OPINION

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.