Navigation
Kelly
Kelly - Re: Review - Kelly - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kelly - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 17:27:56

Hi, I am truly sorry that u did not get the service that I strive on making sure all my punters receive.
I did ex plain to u that I wasn't feeling too good as I haven't slept in 2 days due to helping my daughter with her school project.

But I am ashamed to admit that u are right by saying u didn't get what u came for, and for that I do apologise.

Plz, I would like u to come back and see me FREE OF CHARGE and make ur experience whay it should of been the first time.

I have nothing else to say except I'm sorry for not delivering the service I promised.
But I would love for u to change ur opinion by providing u with what u expected.

My humble apologies
Kelly
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kelly - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-16 17:32:17

Thats a pretty good response! Kudos!
Kelly & Shemale Gianna
Kelly & Shemale Gianna - Re: Review - Kelly - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 13:42:08

Hi, I do apologise for not being at my best last night, I did explain to u about not feeling so good and that I has been awake for the last 2 nights due to helping my daughter with her school project.

I am very unhappy that u were not satisfied and u did not enjoy ur experience.

I will however offer for u to come and see me again, (free of charge) in order for u to maybe change ur opinion.

Truly am dissapointed in myself that u had a experience that was not everything that I expected and deserved.

My humble apologies
Kelly

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.