Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-18 19:39:46
Edited: 2023-07-18 19:40:37

<b>Name:</b> Lady Sasha

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton/Bryanston

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=80433" target="_blank">View Lady Sasha's Full Profile</a>]

So I've seen her about 5 times this year and I was one of her old clients when she operated Sandton Playerz. Most of the visits were not bad, but the last one wasn't great at all.

I'm let in. I pay her. She rushes me to take my clothes off and tells me she has an outcall. Done in about 10 minutes. The shortest time ever for a technically 1 hour booking.

She was more interested in leaving for her outcall.

She doesn't take a shower before or after the deed. She puts her clothes on and she is ready to leave. I'm not offered a shower either.

She does say that next time I visit we will make up for the short time. However, that was it for me. I won't bother seeing her again.

Firstly, she is not 42 she is easily close to her mid 50's. She does however, look good for her age. She does take care of her appearence.

Maybe I'll give her another chance in a few months.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 3/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 2/5
<b>Service:</b> 2/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.