Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-11 14:07:11

Name: Pure

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Full Profile: [View Pure's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Soft lips my God! She smells so good. Her apartment is always clean and smell so good.
I could sleep on her booty all night. Been seeing her for a year now. The only person i think of when I'm off work.

I love you angel face

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until GhostHlubi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Pure
Pure - Re: Review - Pure - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Pure - Pretoria North Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-11 14:11:07

Haahaa thank you DeBeer..
She answers my phone when I am busy...
Flashyt
Flashyt - Re: Review - Pure - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Re: Review - Pure - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-16 15:38:30

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

Slightly darker than the photo’s, a plus for me, I love caramel. Stunning well proportioned beauty with flawless service. From the call to the delivery, second to none. Isithembu loading…..

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - Pure - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Re: Review - Pure - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-30 07:51:15

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

This lass had been in Pretoria North for quite some time. So when she hit Centurion I jumped at the chance to get her much revered blow.

She has the perfect body. Lean, smooth skin. Nothing out of place. I was also pleasantly surprised to see a noteworthy bust. Nails done so 10 extra points for Gryffindor.

To start things off I laid on the bed and spread my legs. She, on her fours and my dick directly in line with her face, started gobbling away (owo is included). She has great technique. It's not sloppy. In fact, she seemed to be sucking her saliva up while she was blowing me. So you feel the warmth of her mouth but also the additional suction sensation. And then she deepthroats, oh lord. I'm not massive, just above okay, but I rarely experience deepthroats. She had zero problems. On top of that, she tended to the mansack and area just beneath it as well. A blowjob masterclass, really.

The deed itself was superb. Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy. She's an active participant and works the stick well. I don't want to dwell on that. What I do want to highlight is her majestic pussy gents. It did this thing where I'd thrust in her and once inside it would gripped my dick tightly. In my previous experiences with other women, this gripping would be subtle. With her it's just different man. So my member would experience a range of normal sensation, additional pressure, normal sensation. I don't know how else to describe it. Majestic, Grade A pussy!

I have never ever ever ever gone for two rounds on the purple pages. She has unlocked a new mythical character: 2-Round-Nkosana. I got another round of that stellar head and I explored her body once more.

This is long enough. But I particularly enjoyed chatting to her, she's a lovely host and I'd really recommended you go see her.

Lastly, guards don't scan but they seem to know what's up.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Pure - Pretoria North Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-30 11:56:17

Bothers when i saw this Golden Sexy Woman, it was on a hot day, but when i laid my eyes on her she just cooled me down, Brothers of the PW, here is the thing, when you make a booking with a regular..... and it's been long, everything is just good, from the phone call, to the opening of the door, the welcoming hug and kiss....

Then as she says babes were have you been, her standing in front of me with a black lacey two piece, with that smile...I just wanted to be inside her...Pure is that woman when she is comfortable with you, she first wants to know about your day as we chatted a bit, she hands me a hanger for my clothes, and says now that I know what you've been up to, how do you want me,....

just there an instant boner for me, as she removes my undies and hold my Dick in her hands, then she says my Size come here, and she starts to slowly lick and stroke it, "pleasure sensations" fills my body, her moist tongue and lips swallows it, it goes deep in, deep in her throat as i gasp....and out it comes wet, My Fokkkk, Pure's deepthroat has my Dick on throbbing mode, and she goes again with her finger doing something on my backdoor hole as i gasp again, and she sucks it up, down, sideways, the head is teased, as she wallops it like melting ice cream, very moist it comes out with her signature suctioning technique, that makes me to tear a bit, jerrrrr i want to cum but that's not the plan and she looks at me with that naughty look knowing that she did something, and ask are you okay babes must i stop bliksem this woman can suck Dick, as i shake my head saying no!! she goes in deep again and the sucktioning machine goes on overdrive as i thrusr my dick in her mouth Jezasss, I just wanted to nut in her mouth but that wasn't the plan, i wanted to be fucked, so i said babes my turn.....

.... and as i muffed her wet pussy from behind, she said Benito eat me, please eat me, brothers then she turned and put her whole, pussy on my face, then i muffed her harder, my face was full of her juices, she was ready, as she gave me the rubber, she went again deep throat on my Dick,reverse-cow-girl, she started to fuck me, the sight of her punani swallowing my Dick, priceless, as the pace varied and the breathing rhythm changed, the pace of her hips and butt on my Dick also changed, and i just laid back as she enjoyed being the jockey, next i said babes my turn, missionary, i was on Top, and as i thrusted, her hips under me came up, and it was up down, up down, wetter and wetter she was, legs crossed, grips got tighter, my butt cheeks got warmer, she grabbed and started to kiss me, her head started to move side to side, in a distance i could hear my name, Beni..to, Benitooo, i thought the Angels were calling me, my breathing was heavy and fast i started to sweat, she said Love Doggy please, it was on, an she argued her back on her fours, i went in, Jesuusss, i started calling the lords name, her Ass bouncing like that, and her Punani swallowing my Dick, i could not last long, i blasted my white cream, and she just smile and said it felt like two rounds, and we just laughed!!!!

....as i laid there dik soos n luiperd, she prepared the bathtub as she helped me to wash, i said my goodbyes after, at the door about to leave I said what about round two, she pushed me out the door laughing, what a Woman and what a session
Pure-Essence my Darling our next session two rounds!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Pure
Pure - Re: Review - Pure - Pretoria North Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-27 14:24:14

On 2023-10-30 11:56:17 BenitoMusolini said:

Bothers when i saw this Golden Sexy Woman, it was on a hot day, but when i laid my eyes on her she just cooled me down, Brothers of the PW, here is the thing, when you make a booking with a regular..... and it's been long, everything is just good, from the phone call, to the opening of the door, the welcoming hug and kiss....

Then as she says babes were have you been, her standing in front of me with a black lacey two piece, with that smile...I just wanted to be inside her...Pure is that woman when she is comfortable with you, she first wants to know about your day as we chatted a bit, she hands me a hanger for my clothes, and says now that I know what you've been up to, how do you want me,....

just there an instant boner for me, as she removes my undies and hold my Dick in her hands, then she says my Size come here, and she starts to slowly lick and stroke it, "pleasure sensations" fills my body, her moist tongue and lips swallows it, it goes deep in, deep in her throat as i gasp....and out it comes wet, My Fokkkk, Pure's deepthroat has my Dick on throbbing mode, and she goes again with her finger doing something on my backdoor hole as i gasp again, and she sucks it up, down, sideways, the head is teased, as she wallops it like melting ice cream, very moist it comes out with her signature suctioning technique, that makes me to tear a bit, jerrrrr i want to cum but that's not the plan and she looks at me with that naughty look knowing that she did something, and ask are you okay babes must i stop bliksem this woman can suck Dick, as i shake my head saying no!! she goes in deep again and the sucktioning machine goes on overdrive as i thrusr my dick in her mouth Jezasss, I just wanted to nut in her mouth but that wasn't the plan, i wanted to be fucked, so i said babes my turn.....

.... and as i muffed her wet pussy from behind, she said Benito eat me, please eat me, brothers then she turned and put her whole, pussy on my face, then i muffed her harder, my face was full of her juices, she was ready, as she gave me the rubber, she went again deep throat on my Dick,reverse-cow-girl, she started to fuck me, the sight of her punani swallowing my Dick, priceless, as the pace varied and the breathing rhythm changed, the pace of her hips and butt on my Dick also changed, and i just laid back as she enjoyed being the jockey, next i said babes my turn, missionary, i was on Top, and as i thrusted, her hips under me came up, and it was up down, up down, wetter and wetter she was, legs crossed, grips got tighter, my butt cheeks got warmer, she grabbed and started to kiss me, her head started to move side to side, in a distance i could hear my name, Beni..to, Benitooo, i thought the Angels were calling me, my breathing was heavy and fast i started to sweat, she said Love Doggy please, it was on, an she argued her back on her fours, i went in, Jesuusss, i started calling the lords name, her Ass bouncing like that, and her Punani swallowing my Dick, i could not last long, i blasted my white cream, and she just smile and said it felt like two rounds, and we just laughed!!!!

....as i laid there dik soos n luiperd, she prepared the bathtub as she helped me to wash, i said my goodbyes after, at the door about to leave I said what about round two, she pushed me out the door laughing, what a Woman and what a session
Pure-Essence my Darling our next session two rounds!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

I remember this session very well he muffed me like his life depended on it! Yhooh Benito can really suck a woman's punani!!
Looking forward to the next session..(xoxo)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.