Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Every FRIDAY Is Free Braai Day w/a BOOKING !!! BEST T-Bones in Pretor
Re: HOE -- Every FRIDAY Is Free Braai Day w/a BOOKING !!! BEST T-Bones in Pretor
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4104
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-10 07:27:59

BEST T-Bones in Pretoria !!! GUARANTEED !!!

OUR DESSERT MENU IS UNBELIEVABLE !!!

WHERE ELSE CAN YOU EAT GREAT FOOD -- Have a FULL SELECTION OF DRINKS --ENJOY Our Selection of " Angels " Pampering in a Relaxed atmosphere --High on the Hill Over Looking Pretoria East --NO WHERE ELSE !!! --

Join us Today Friday -- Our " Fantastic BRAAI" Includes :

500 Gr. T-BONE STEAKS Cooked to perfection over a Wood Braai -- BBQ Succulent Pork Ribs -- LAMB ON A SPIT & CHIPS -- all You can Eat !!!

A Great Way to start Your Weekend !!! " Not to Steal a Line -But -- " We are Finger Lickin Good "

NOTE : Your Entrance Fee is Fully REFUNDABLE towards Any Booking -So take advantage of the Very Special Offer !!!

Are Rooms are Air Conditioned & our sitting areas have Misters to ensure your Comfort. Hope to see You up on the Hill over-looking PTA East --STUNNING

You will Leave with a BIG SMILE !!!

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Every FRIDAY Is Free Braai Day w/a BOOKING !!! BEST T-Bones in Pretor
Re: HOE -- Every FRIDAY Is Free Braai Day w/a BOOKING !!! BEST T-Bones in Pretor
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4115
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-17 09:01:34

WHERE ELSE CAN YOU EAT GREAT FOOD -- Have a FULL SELECTION OF DRINKS --ENJOY Our Selection of " Angels " Pampering in a Relaxed atmosphere --High on the Hill Over Looking Pretoria East --NO WHERE ELSE !!! --

500 Gr. T-BONE STEAKS Cooked to perfection over a Wood Braai -- BBQ Succulent Pork Ribs -- LAMB ON A SPIT & CHIPS -- all You can Eat !!!

A Great Way to start Your Weekend !!! " Not to Steal a Line -But -- " We are Finger Lickin Good "

NOTE : Your Entrance Fee is Fully REFUNDABLE towards Any Booking -So take advantage of the Very Special Offer !!!

Are Rooms are Air Conditioned & our sitting areas have Misters to ensure your Comfort. Hope to see You up on the Hill over-looking PTA East --STUNNING

086-118-8825
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: HOE -- Every FRIDAY Is Free Braai Day w/a BOOKING !!! BEST T-Bones in Pretor
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1365
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-17 09:31:11

You just made me very hungry!!!

Think I need to find. A *date* that wants to swing by HOE for lunch... ;)

All sounds so sexy even the food ;)
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4127
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-24 08:20:56

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4128
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-24 08:22:06

Louise -Grab a Partner & make your way Over --The Food & atmosphere is Fantastic !!!

THe Dessert Menu is Stunning !!!!

Steve

086-118-8825
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: HOE -- Every FRIDAY Is Free Braai Day w/a BOOKING !!! BEST T-Bones in Pretor
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 759
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-24 08:35:49

On 2020-01-17 09:31:11 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
You just made me very hungry!!!

Mayb uncle Steve is going to keep u there...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- Every FRIDAY Is Free Braai Day w/a BOOKING !!! BEST T-Bones in Pretor
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-01-31 05:35:48

I'm hoping to go check see HOE for the first time today. The vibe seems pretty cool but I am worried about a few comments I read years ago about how punters of colour are treated. But to their defense, I haven't seen anything of late.

Hopefully its good, will go and give my fellow POC's an honest review.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: HOE -- Every FRIDAY Is Free Braai Day w/a BOOKING !!! BEST T-Bones in Pretor
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1526
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-31 08:18:30

[QUOTE;2200594;HeavenOnEarth] Louise -Grab a Partner & make your way Over --The Food & atmosphere is Fantastic !!!

THe Dessert Menu is Stunning !!!!

Steve

Thank you Steve.. The next time I am in PTA on a Friday I am def gonna make a plan.

XXX
L
Louise ( Miss Red)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1527
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-31 08:22:48

On 2020-01-24 08:35:49 Davistarr said:
On 2020-01-17 09:31:11 Louise ( Miss Red) said: You just made me very hungry!!!

Mayb uncle Steve is going to keep u there...

Lmao.. I ain't the keeping kind.. ;) But will def make a point of visiting more often if that braai and deserts lives up to the reputation.;)

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4146
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-31 08:41:18

Louise --Appreciate Your Comments & yes please join us as Convenient on a Friday for our Braai --- ITS GREAT !!!

GREATD -- WE are open to the Public & we treat all of our Clients equally with Respect-- comments come because of the some Ladies racial preferences --which HOE has No Control over. We also Respect our Ladies equally -- I believe that You will be Impressed so please join us on this Warm Sunny Day in Pretoria

Steve

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.