Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-01 14:56:18

Name: Ruby

City: Pretoria

Area: Montana

Full Profile: [View Ruby's Full Profile]

Ruby offers the best of both worlds. She is a top notch massuese, so if you actually need a massage then Ruby is your lady. It's not just a back rub, but an actual massage, by skilled therapist.

But when you turn around, her other skills kick in ?. And they above par than many in the purple world. I actually didn't expect that.

As a person, Ruby is also very easy together along with. Think I got the whole Pretoria news for the week, lol. Absolutely loved the time we had together.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Ruby - Montana Pretoria
Re: Review - Ruby - Montana Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-20 18:35:53

Been to Ruby a few times for a few of her offerings and thought it’s only fair to write a full review. Ruby is simply wonderful. As mentioned previously, she is an excellent masseuse. Not only does she know her way around the back, but also the pelvic area. I can never tell which one I want more of, they just both so good. Her body to body, is on another level … that body, oh my, but more about that later…

First contact.

Telephone etiquette is the best I’ve come across so far. Very friendly and accommodating, clear and precise. No room for doubt, you know what you going to get, which is ample.

Being a shy person, very introverted and awkward, Ruby is surprisingly easy to get a long with. I love her bubbly personality, her sexy voice and her very broad span of knowledge … completely removes the awkwardness of two naked strangers having fun.

The lady herself

The perfect female form. Absolutely gorgeous. The pitch black hair contrasting her pale tone. Curves, those curves. For an old man I struggle to get that hard, but just thinking of her makes we cum in my pants. Feel like a teenager when I’m with her. She is 40 years old going on 28 on looks (but you still have the maturity of a 40 yr old women).

The Venue

For me it’s convenient as it’s close to where I live. Quiet street, easy to access, safe parking and very private. She has however moved to a new venue, which I have not yet been to.

Services happen in a room with a plinth for the sensual massage, and in a bedroom on a comfortable bed for the body to body. These are well prepared before the session, with all the necessary items readily available.

Shower facilities are available.

Note. Ruby is a smoker. I’m one of those guys that can’t tolerate smoke (no problem with smokers just don’t like the smell of smoke). I haven’t however found this to be a problem with Ruby. In fact my first impression of her venue was ‘clean and fresh’. There are no lingering smells of smoke in any of the two rooms she uses. I can confidently recommend to non smokers, you won’t have any discomfort.

The session

I’ve only tried her sensual massage and body to body in varying durations. I’d recommend the 60 min sensual for a solid back and leg massage and an intense Ruby special at the end (which comes with a bit of edging). The full body has a lot of edging, where she uses her delicious body and provides you with a completely mind blowing experience. You have a few options for release, using different parts of her body. My preference is hand release. Ruby really knows how to use her hands.

The orgasms. Not going to kiss and tell  except to say I’ve yet to experience anything better.

Ruby does also offer other services such as a top less hair cut and pelvic grooming. Hoping to try some of these soon.

Aftercare

I guess this is the only thing a little lacking in the Ruby experience. The separation is a little cold, but maybe important so that no bonds are formed.

Conclusion

Ruby is a rare find. Do treat her with respect and cherish her. We truly blessed having her in the purple community. If you not happy with her offering and want more, there are plenty of ladies offering anything you can imagine. However, you obviously don’t know what you missing, with the narrow minded believe that a massage is just a hj. With experienced hands, it’s way better than sex.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

J_J
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-14 14:27:51

Been awhile, but always enjoyable going for a Ruby massage. New venue is a bit far, but worth the drive up north. Easily accessible from the highway.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

abcde1234
abcde1234 - Re: Review - Ruby - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-06 07:47:17

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Excellent haircut, very professional, good conversations, btb out of this world, a must try, the curvious body is amazing, treat her with respect and she will do the same, travel from JHB to Pretoria on a regular basis. Worth it, excelent bedside manners.
She is very friendly and can have an intelligent conversation.
Not your normal girl, very special.
If you like bbw, Ruby is the one, try her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until abcde1234 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
J_J
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-16 22:14:26

Another awesome session with Ruby and purchased some great content as well, *wink*. Need to make some time and do the body to body again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ruby
Ruby - Re: Review - Ruby - Montana Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-17 07:02:24

And always the perfect gentleman. Thanks you
J_J
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-01 12:27:37

Thanks dear for the time you afforded me in the last year

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.