Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-20 15:02:22

Name: Raven

City: Cape Town

Area: Strand

Full Profile: [View Raven's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Raven has a very sexy body, sexy boobs and clean shaven pussy. She has tatoes - but besutiful done.
For me the most sexy was her hair, face and eyes. You can see she takes good care of herselve.
The sex was amazing ..she is very responsive. Treat her nice and with respect and you will be totally surprized. Super girl !

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Ricky Louw built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ricky Louw
Ricky Louw - Re: Review - Raven - Strand Cape Town
Re: Review - Raven - Strand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-07 12:35:37

Wonderful person..more beautiful in real life ! Beautiful hair, eyes and face ! Very sexy with soft skin. Friendly and well spoken.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Ricky Louw built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bobbyh19799
Bobbyh19799 - Re: Review - Raven - Strand Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-17 09:22:01

Ehat a wonderful lady. Spent a nice hour with her. Love her strait forward manner as it never leaves you wondering as for everything else, I had an awesome time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bobbyh19799 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ricky Louw
Ricky Louw - Re: Review - Raven - Strand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-11 16:14:38

Visited Raven again on a hot Summer day ..but it was even hotter in the room ! I did not mind the sweat dripping from our bodies, cause it was so intense that we were panting like hunting dogs ! If you want sensuality with good conversation and also intensity ...Raven is the one !

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Frisky69
Frisky69 - Re: Review - Raven - Mouille Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Raven - Mouille Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-21 12:03:16

Area: Mouille Point

Guys , this chick is drop dead gorgeous, make no error, so if you looking for a beautiful lady,with a beautiful body, she is your go to. And if you into a manicured bush, then she may be just be a hit for you. Would I go back, probably, but only if she was in a area closer to me, as the service was not quite up to what I am used to, to merit the travel to see her. I certainly do enjoy a beautiful woman, but prefer a certain level of service above beauty.

There are however a few things that go hand in hand with this beauty, that you may need to be aware of. She is an aggressive advertiser, and will send you messages often to tell you when she is available , as well as aggressively advertised her videos, if you so much as view her status, you can expect a message from her. She is also super sensitive about your message wording to her(make sure thay are coated in syrip and dripping in honey), but dont expect the same courtousy in return. I had no problem with her messaging me her promo's, but others may very well take offense.
She is also a deposit girl,(which I despise, but in this case decided to take the risk because she looked so good)
It appears to me, she will decide to work for 3 days and book as many as she can in that time,(you do the maths and I dont mean $$) requesting non refundable deposits to cover the booking, which is not the way I like to work. When I feel horny, I like to book a lady, for later in the day or the following day, I'm not crazy about booking 2 weeks in advance and paying a deposit, because that's when she feels like working.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Japels
Japels - Re: Review - Raven - Mouille Point Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-21 21:57:44

Area: Mouille Point

I had the pleasure of booking Raven last week in Green Point. Despite me having to move our appointment out twice she remained friendly and professional towards me. As soon as I saw her my jaw litterly dropped to the floor, she is even more beautiful in person and I would describe her body a solid 10 out of 10. As our booking was early morning it was rather cold and she offered me a nice cup of coffee and we talked for a few minutes to settle the nerves and break the ice. She is very open and friendly with a great personality. Our fun started with a relaxing massage, one thing that I appreciated is that she heated the massage oil, this was a really nice surprise especially on a cold day. The massage was great and this ended with a body to body type massage with her beautiful body covered in oil sliding up and down on mine. This really turned me on! After the massage I got her to lay on the bed (I'll leave that to your imagination) I really couldn't stop. The cherry on the cake is I got to shoot my load all over her amazing breasts. We took a warm shower, greeted, paid and left a very happy man! This really one of my top punts I've had the pleasure of. I booked an hour but we spent closer to 2 together. I will def be returning soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Japels built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Raven
Raven - Re: Review - Raven - Mouille Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1933
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-23 14:21:52

Japels you are a rare gem a real gentleman and treated me like gold. Thank you for spending time with me. I enjoyed myself just as much. Looking forward to next time. Xxx
Hades_za
Hades_za - Re: Review - Raven - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Raven - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-19 23:11:03

Area: Green Point

My goodness. Spent an amazing hour with Raven today. After a cancelation from my side last year and then having to wait while she took some time off I can only say it was worth the wait and then some.

Absolutely class. Beautiful lady with a great personality.

Arrived and sat down to talk for a bit. Had a shower and then a great time further. Will most certainly return.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Hades_za built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Septimus
Septimus - Re: Review - Raven - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Raven - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 12:54:24

Area: Green Point

What can be said besides a spectacular experience. Awesome personality, looks even better in person than in the photos. Very sensual and a great conversation holder. Will definitly return in the future.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Septimus built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Raven
Raven - Re: Review - Raven - Mouille Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2093
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:39:30

I always have a great time with you. So easy to talk to and joke around with. You know what I'm talking about haha.
Looking forward to seeing you again. Hugs xxx R

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.