Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-08 20:33:32

Name: Tabitta

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

Full Profile: [View Tabitta's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Nice and short woman with big boobs and a phat ass. Made me wait a bit but was happy with what I got afterwards. Hot session!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Mekhi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Tabitta - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Re: Review - Tabitta - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-08 22:44:12

Name: Tabitta

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

Full Profile: [View Tabitta's Full Profile]

Firstly apologies for this late review, my encounter with this Dark Chocolate Delight was on (31/12/20), oohhh boy what a morning, after my planned appointment, disappointed, Tabitta, was there and willing to sooth my broken heart, and oohh man, you know the expression "The Darker the Berry, the Sweeter the Juice", this young Dynamite has it all, I was welcomed with her wearing her morning gown, and she let me to her room, and a warm hug and a kiss, as I set down, she asked bed or sofa, I said sofa please, as I was about to settle, she was down on her knees, and my zipper was open damitt, what a rush, Bothers, looking down at her sliding her sweet lips up and down my shaft, I just closed my eyes,and I was moaning as she sucked slowly, giving me that deep throat feeling that made my toes curl, and next I said oohhh girl don't make me cum please, we changed, and I started muffing that sweet honey pot and next we were on the bed, she was sucking my dick and I said please slowly, position changed, her Punani was on my mouth and those hip thrusting moves my mouth, face was overwhelmed by the Sweetest pussy, and I had those moments where, dammit, I had to ask her to stop, then comdom on and boy, I was ridden, on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide and it was game on, she moved, I thrusted, I pumped, she wiggled those hips, we kissed, the sensation were high, panting, sweating, heart beating fast, moerrrrr, I exploded so hard, what a rush......., I laid there feeling good, and she said round 2,are you ready for my tongue to rimm you, Jeerrr this woman had energy, because of time, I could not, but heyyy, it's game on for my next visit, Tabitta sweetheart what a GEF, I am coming for our rimming session, my last day of 2020, well spent, Delicious Chocolate, what a rush, Thank you so much, now I am a Regular #Topnotch Performance(Golden)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.