Re: Review - Aurora Donna - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-10-01 09:22:12

Name: Aurora Donna

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmuskloof

Full Profile: [View Aurora Donna's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I desided to come to aurora, after a depressing tough week. I was supprised at how smooth everything went😉. Very inviting and respectful ladys. cleanliness is a key factor for me, and this place has it. Its axiomatic that i will return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until RS66 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
GhostLicker
GhostLicker - Re: Review - Aurora Donna - Erasmusrand Pretoria
Re: Review - Aurora Donna - Erasmusrand Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-24 12:57:26

Name: Aurora Donna

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmusrand

Full Profile: [View Aurora Donna's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I booked a lady (Dalia - add currently active)for this morning. The booking was done earlier this week. Confirmed yesterday and this morning.
Dalia didn't arrived at the venue this morning. With several attempts from the venue she not even answer her phone. I was even informed that she didn't pitch for a booking yesterday.
With other ladies available I chose my other option and I was informed she do FH GFE as I booked for. Unfortionly in the room I was informed no kissing and no BJ. The 2nd lady try her best to make the booking enjoyable and was very friendly. But I paid for a service that was not even on the table. It's very sad that venues sell services that these girls not offered and arrange bookings even if they not sure the lady is not gonna be there. Leave a bad experience with them.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until GhostLicker built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.