Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-06 21:49:12

Name: Caramel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Caramel's Full Profile]

Venue:It is a guesthouse in East Rand,Kempton Park.
It is ok,I did not feel scared in entry to place,and shower got nice hot water coming out fast fast.
Bed is also nice and room got low light for romance mood-4 stars

Pricing:It is very good,I can afford 9 to 10x each month-5 stars

Appearance of girl:She lay on bed in see through lingerie,little bit makeup and naughty smile when I come in and I am happy in my heart because she is very beautiful to look at and got stripper body-5 stars

Sexual performance:Because I am meeting Caramel first time,I am thinking she must have little bit intro nerves,even although this is her work,so I say in my head,make romance like Shah Rukh,then I begin to explore,touch,kiss,stroke and lick every part of her whole body but not genital place and boobs and lips.
She write in her adverting that she is bisexuality,so I am thinking maybe this is how girl do on girl,why not,let me try to copy and see what happen,instead of to say spread legs,let us fuck.
It is working too good,Caramel respond to what I try so nice that after 30 minutes of doing like this,she start to kiss me like dreamlover,she guide my mouth to her boobies,she respond to oralling by hip movement to my face and moan sound intensiveness.
Now I feel too good pleasure because I know she is enjoying also,this is when I feel too close to girl and feel like we are true lover,best feeling-5 stars

Overall verdict:I have fun,she have fun too,we both feel safe and comfortable so our body expressing themself in positive manner,I like her,I am thinking she liking me a little bit also,so I will do booking again.
Only I did not like drive to her Guesthouse because road in Kempton City is full of taxi and I feel little bit unsafe getting there in commute and high traffic-4 stars

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Caramel
Caramel - Re: Review - Caramel - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Caramel - Alberton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 36
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-12 09:37:01

Thank you for the lovely review hun. I love it when my needs are also considered during a session. Let's do it again soon.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.