Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-31 08:08:59

Name: Kathleen

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Kathleen's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Man, you cannot go wrong with Kathleen because when I finally decided to just give myself a chance to experience her, I was definitely not disappointed and left feeling rather satisfied and then some. Everything was just awesome but I can't really say much else because you've just gotta go for it yourself.

What a woman

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Uesugi2 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Stevensteven247
Stevensteven247 - Re: Review - Kathleen - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Kathleen - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-03 08:59:33

Name: Kathleen

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Kathleen's Full Profile]

Where to start.. pics look very inviting, besides a hair cut, she does look like the pics.
Upon arrival, I had to wait in the room for 20min before she came out of the bathroom, doing what I'm not sure. What was meant to be a quick lunch time 30min, turned into a long hour wait.
She is hot, but very distracted, every 2 min something was bothering her, music, phone whatever.. got the feeling she may have been using something while I was waiting for so long.
Was promised OWO, which was not the case, but by that time, I just wanted to get done and get out.
Not sure what she was doing for the 20min, even after I arrived late cause she had to wait for a uber delivery...but for that reason, I wouldn't return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.