Basic Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 08:42:02

Name: Elements

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Elements's Full Profile]

Have been there 3 times in last month, always accomadating and there's a few hotties. It's a bit difficult trying to chose that 1 though thus my follow up visits :)

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

chris.fourie66
chris.fourie66 - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-28 09:49:33

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
As seen on my profile I prefer not to review but decided to do so for this experience:

Visited Elements two weeks ago and had a really disappointing experience with a new (obviously inexperienced) lady called Robin.

Won't go into detail as I have shared my experience with the venue already, after which they said they would see how they can make my next experience worthwhile and I should please return,but haven't heard from them since.

I have visited this venue many times over the last 5 years or so (maybe more), but don't think ill be returning as I feel you don't know what you will get unless you have booked a lady before, which takes the fun out of it.

Again, i hope you find the feedback useful.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until chris.fourie66 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
MrBishi
MrBishi - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-05 14:24:03

I would lijw to thank Elements, I have been many times , easy booking via watsapp , friendly reception every time , respectful beautiful ladies every visit.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Elements
Elements - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 735
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-05 15:08:36

Thank you so much always a pleasure having you here. Looking forward to your next visit xoxox
bashfulstag
bashfulstag - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-01 08:57:15

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This was my first time ever seeking a sensual service. After spending some time lurking ESA and reading reviews, I opted to make Elements my first visit.

I reached out over WhatsApp where they were friendly, responsive and informative. They answered my questions and advised me to come in for a first visit to meet the ladies. Within 20-minutes of chatting this past Saturday they were ready to welcome me.

This being my first time visiting such a venue, I was a little on the nervous side regarding privacy and discretion and I had read some stories of some really shady places. I was happy to find that the venue is discreet, well kept with parking off the street behind a gate/walls. The hostess was waiting for me at reception and welcomed me with a friendly greeting as well as offered me a bottle of water. This helped settle some of my nerves. The venue itself and the room I used were both neat with relaxing background music.

While sitting in reception, the ladies came out one at a time for a meet-and-greet. I opted for a 90min sensual massage with Ashley.

Ashley led me to the room and stepped out while I took a shower. I had a good idea of what to expect (plus they have a notice with the 'House Rules' on the wall), but when she returned she talked me through the 'Dos and Don'ts' so there were no surprises or disappointments.

Ashley is absolutely gorgeous. Her touches, especially her soft touches, are amazing and I loved the feeling of her soft skin brushing against me. As I was nervous, the first half of the session while on my stomach was pretty quiet, but once we were face-to-face and we both became more comfortable, the conversation flowed and I found Ashley to be a genuine, warm and engaging person. From my brief time with her, I get the impression that she will match your energy and she is willing to accommodate you within her boundaries. The experience was exactly what I had hoped for.

In the end I overran my 90 minutes and ended up spending 2-hours in the room, at my own extra cost. I would like to apologise to Ashley and Elements for over-extending my time, but also grateful that they accommodated me. I will be sure to be more mindful of this during my next visit.

I did hear other patrons coming and going but at no point did I bump in to anyone else, so if discretion is a concern of yours, it looks like Elements go out of their way to keep things discreet.

Thank you to Ashley and Elements for a wonderful first time and I will certainly be returning.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until bashfulstag built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Solar12
Solar12 - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-24 11:31:21

Booked Ashley what an amazing young lady ,she is friendly and very beautiful and interactive. I can highly recomend her at this venue.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.