Navigation
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 967
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-18 08:20:14

I have not yet met you. But you have my full respect for how u handled this!
Personally, I prefer it a 1000* more to get cancelled than arriving in ladytime...
JP82
JP82 - Re: Review - Zara - Garsfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Zara - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-18 10:01:40

Name: Zara

City: Pretoria

Area: Garsfontein

Full Profile: [View Zara's Full Profile]

In my job I do a lot of writing, and I don't usually struggle to express myself or what it is that I'm thinking. But I really struggle to put into words just how remarkable an hour or two with Zara is. Just being in her company is like having lightning coursing through your veins. You leave with your head spinning wondering how the time just flashed past in the blink of an eye. She has the looks of the captain of the cheerleading team, the gracious friendliness of the girl-next-door, and the good-natured uplifting humour of an old friend.

She is absolutely 100% worth the effort of going to see.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

JP82
JP82 - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-18 10:28:35

I think Zara has handled this very well.

And as corroborating evidence I just want to add my personal experience: I can say with absolute certainty that there is at least one occasion where a message that she definitely sent, didn't arrive. I won't bore you with the details, because I'm sure that you don't care, but it resulted in quite an unpleasant (for me at least) misunderstanding/miscommunication. I don't know whether it's her phone, the network, whatsapp, bad reception in her area, kak wifi, or what, but I will swear on my mother's life that it has happened before. So I absolutely believe that she sent a message AND that @Aaaargh ended up driving through unnecessarily.

Also yes, she can be bit hard to get hold of. But guys, give the ladies a break:
* We want them to answer our calls on the first ring, but won't stand for a lady answering calls when we're with them. Ladies like Zara are extremely popular, for good reason.
* they have to keep their private lives separate in a way we can't even imagine - we dip in and out of the secrecy of this world as and when it suits us and is convenient for us. This is the source of their income, they don't have the luxury of putting one side of things on hold - they have to maintain both of their double lives constantly, and that separation has to be absolute.
* they have to be very careful about returning calls/messages, for obvious reasons.
Mikeman
Mikeman - Re: Review - Zara - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 16:31:37

First time visit to Zara for me after not visiting anybody for quite a while due to work and then lock down etc. All I can say is it was definitely worth the wait. I usually visit massage venues only but I have always wanted to visit Zara since first seeing her profile for the first time and the opportunity arose and everything worked out that day. All I can say is I was amazed at how beautiful she really is. And by beautiful I mean looks but mostly personality and the presence she has. Thank you Zara it was a pleasure meeting you eventually and hope to see you again sometime. Keep well miss 32.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 925
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 21:22:56

I can cure your lady time issues, 9 months at a time!! Very well handled, respect to you!!
Johnboi
Johnboi - Re: Review - Zara - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-13 11:31:41

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Zara is amazing. Her beauty far exceeded my expectation. Over and above that she is such an accommodating and perfect soul. Zara is in a league of her own.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Johnboi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: Review - Zara - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-13 22:18:24
Edited: 2021-03-13 22:19:19

<b>Name:</b> Zara

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Garsfontein

<b>Last Visit:</b> March 2021

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=76451" target="_blank">View Zara's Full Profile</a>]

My first visit to Miss Seductive was a long time coming. This visit showed that patience can be handsomely rewarded.

Zara's profile is absolutely spot on. And so the other reviews. She is a very beautiful woman and is indeed the complete package.

All her pictures show how stunning she is, and that slender body is a sight to behold when standing in front of you.

She is a very sensual lady, and what she delivers is something to experience, even if once is not enough. Man is she addictive.

My time spent with this firecracker was alot of fun. I definitely plan on visiting this Enchantress again as soon possible.

Zara. Thank you for the opportunity, accommodating my request, and a great session (despite all the bloopers) to end the week. I look forward to seeing you again.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Johnbarry
Johnbarry - Re: Review - Zara - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 21:21:27

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What can i say.... She's stunning in every way you can imagine. Perfect little body and a beautiful personality. Hope to see you soon again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Johnbarry built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.