Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-29 09:45:22

Name: Kayla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Kayla's Full Profile]

Kayla was awesome, Venue - a guesthouse. She greeted me with sheer see through lingerie. She un buttoned me, and the rest was pure, pleasure. After I showered she helped re buttoned me, and I knew I had to return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-07-15 15:35:47

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My first ever message on this account is a review on this impeccable lady.

I was up early and gnawing at the teeth from how horny I was. Fortuitous circumstances led me to see this lady.

Her venue is nice and easy to access. Parked and walked to her room.

As I walk in, I'd maybe read here and there about how attractive she is but had just pics to go on. She does not disappoint.

Her tits are marvelous, she's petite with a juicy rack and was wearing a see through something so I could take it all in.

Her personality is bubbly too but I still wasn't sure what I would expect.

Up to this point, sex had become pretty mundane, wham bam, in and out, nut and bolt. You get the idea. Not with this lady though.

I had two rounds in total with the first one being one for the ages. Probably the longest orgasm I've had since my first skommel as a teen.

The second round was stellar and we went on for a long time till we were sweaty in spite of the cold. I have never had, in my hands, such a soft and mobile ass and hell yes while such marvelous tits are bouncing while my dick is so happy.

Somehow I'm going to treble the intensity, I just know it and I know she won't fold but will meet it and return it right back.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until richard7 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-13 08:16:52

Previous reviews are spot-on: she is an absolute gem!
I met up with her in a well-known guest house in Ferndale, and parking is secure with no sign-in; you are, however, likely to see other people on the property on your way to her room. Not a problem for me, but why I took a point off for privacy.

She offered me a massage to start, but seeing her in person made it mandatory to get straight to the real action. Now here is where she first upended my expectations: she started with a twist on foreplay that I won't reveal, since the unexpectedness of it is part of the fun. But it was different, and set the stage for appreciating the totality of sensations that would follow. Her kisses are in that blissful sweet spot between sensual subtlety and carnal hunger, and the reward of pleasuring her orally was the beautiful responsiveness of her body. She returned the favour with the same knowing balance as with her kissing, and soon it was time to plunge into that willing wetness.

Blissfully tight, yet she sought to have me deeper and deeper inside. Sometimes gazing into her dark eyes, sometimes lost in concentration on the delicious sensations she created, this was really a girlfriend experience. "Right there" she commanded at one point, and there is no joy greater than honouring such a request!

After, there was no rush to get me out the door, and I was delighted at her intelligence and personal balance. These attributes serve her well, and no doubt contribute to the success with which she creates a great session. I look forward to seeing her again, and can't wait to see how a second encounter will unfold...

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.