Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-31 09:22:35

Name: Kia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northgate

Full Profile: [View Kia's Full Profile]

If petiteness is favorite menu, Kia is the menu to order. I had the most pleasant, pleasurable experience with the jewel-like, delicate girl. The ride was intense and mind blowing

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Kia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-28 02:39:39

Name: Kia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Kia's Full Profile]

So, I had the misfortune of booking Kia this afternoon. What a huge mistake. I was the victim of a classic bait and switch... and then I got held up for the usual "cancellation fee" ransom.

I actually found Kia on another site... prominently listing a number of fetishes that she offers as extras. Naturally, I cross-checked on ESA and found the recent positive review by @Big5. So far so good.

I called Kia to enquire about her rates and services. She seemed pleasant enough on the phone. We agreed terms and extras, and she texted me her address.

The house Kia works from is a run-down house in Ferndale. First impressions should have raised alarm bells... the ramshackle place didn't seem like it matched the premium price I had been quoted. Nevertheless, I proceeded in the expectation that maybe the service would be premium, even if the presentation wasn't.

I was shown to a dingy room with a barely made-up bed, clothing and various paraphernalia strewn all over the floor like a tornado want through the room. What a mess. Kia emerged from the bathroom looking like she had just emerged from a tumble drier. I should have bolted there and then. But silly me... I proceeded to confirm what we had agreed over the telephone... I took the bait... hook line and sinker.

I have been duped so many times, that I have heard nearly every reason why what was agreed by telephone would no longer be on offer - they did not mean what they said, they did not understand what I was asking, they just got a sudden onset of cramps, what they actually meant when they said x, y, z was something other than x, y z... and so on.

When I said, well, you made me drive all the way here for nothing... then came the ransom demand... I would have to pay the hefty cancellation fee.

I haggled a bit... demanded to speak to the person in charge... but eventually I relented. I paid the ransom fee and was glad to get out of there.

Sadly, another unscrupulous advertiser to write off.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr Cosmo
Mr Cosmo - Re: Review - Kia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-08 18:22:43

She looks nice and all but I'll listen to what Valentine had to say and save my time and money
puntgod3
puntgod3 - Re: Review - Kia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 16:17:25

That's a heavy one

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.