AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3125
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-28 12:24:10

On 2023-11-27 09:51:23 Sky said:
You struggled to get hold of me since 2019 coz I was not intrested in seeing you,You were on my restriction list but I lost my list when i got a new phone!! I made you have a shower and you know why, I dont want to embarrass you here...and then you tried to remove the condom every 5min!! And then I told you that im not intrested in seeing you again, and then you lost your marbles!! Thats why I mostly see my regulars not to put up with this bs!! You can go on and make up stories to feel like the knightrider for attention it doesnt amuse me! Remember we all talk and this is not the first time you give a girl a bad review because you are discusting and cant keep a condom on..

You have my total respect for standing up to this, Sky. Punters should never be bullying and taking advantage of the ladies. When will they ever learn. I am considering making a booking with you soon, Sky please slide me a DM.

Punters should be respectful towards the ladies rules and hygienic when making a booking. I can see why the ladies have a restriction list. I don't blame them. I hope I am not on that list because of people that like talking bad about me behind my back.

xoxo
AE
Sky
Sky - Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-30 14:38:00

Vrikkie, After all the years the 2 bad reviews, is one from you!! And you are still checking out my profile.. WOW Go look for attention somewhere els! Go fix someones skedonk!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.